Closed Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance and Defiance 2050 Game Closure Announcement

To our loyal Defiance and Defiance 2050 Communities,

Since the release of Defiance 8 years ago, followed by the release of Defiance 2050 3 years ago, we have shared countless gaming memories. Today we come to you with hearts heavy with sadness as we announce that Defiance and Defiance 2050 will officially cease all operations on April 29, 2021.

This decision was not an easy one to make. We concluded that both games could no longer sustain themselves.

While we are discontinuing the games service, we will never forget the incredible journey we embarked on together. It is never easy to announce the shutdown of any game, knowing how much time and effort we have all put into making Defiance and Defiance 2050 enjoyable for many years.

As of today, all cash purchases will be disabled. Bits already purchased before February 24, 2021 will still be usable until the end of service.

Players may continue to play in Defiance and Defiance 2050 and enjoy all game features until April 29, 2021.
    The following content will be available:
    • 95% discount on all in-game items sold for Bits in the Defiance Store.
    • Every 1-2 weeks, we will hold a server event for Defiance and Defiance 2050.
    • Server Boosts for Skill, Reputation, and Experience Points will be active.
    • Item giveaways.
    If you are wondering what to play next now that your favorite games are closing, worry not! We have a wide selection of games from all types and genres here at gamigo! Check our website at https://gamigo.net/ and pick your next passion!

As a welcome offer, you can use these gift codes to start your journey in one of our gamigo games:

Trove

Hellbugs hold special memories and you don’t want to give up on these buggy baddies?
    Worry not! Hellbugs can now be your allies and cubed. So grab your friends, hone your blades, and set off for adventure in Trove, the ultimate blocky action MMO.

Use the code now: THXANDSEEYOUINTROVE

The code is valid through May 31, 2021, 23:00 UTC, redeemable once per account.

Desert Operations

Conquer the world through battle, diplomacy and teamplay! Vehicles, helicopter gunships, jets, ships and much more are to be yours to take important economic and strategic decisions in this strategy MMO!

Check the code now: DOGREETSYOU

ArcheAge

This fantasy-sandbox MMORPG isn’t about following a predefined path, it’s about creating a world by choosing the things that matter to you.

Grab the code now: WELCOMEARKHUNTERAA

ArcheAge Unchained

Become your Legendary self in ArcheAge: Unchained! Follow your path and discover the wonders of the gods. Shape the world and become a Legend.

Take this code now: WELCOMEARKHUNTERAAU

Also, players of Defiance and Defiance 2050 can expect gifts to specific games from gamigo’s portfolio in a follow-up newsletter. You can subscribe to our special offers through your account’s email preferences.

To sweeten the moment, our Loyal Spenders will receive extra rewards. For all Bits purchases, we will award 100% of Bits that you have spent in the last 60 days or 200% of Bits that you have spent within the last 30 days to your preferred game from gamigo’s portfolio.*

You will receive your Bits in the form of the virtual currency of that game. Please send a request to our Customer Support to transfer your Bits to your new chosen game of choice.

*Excluded from this policy are the game titles ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.

Please visit Game Closure FAQ for any questions regarding game services shut down.

A heartfelt thank you to every player who took the time to play our beloved games and helped us along the way with feedback and suggestions.

Best regards,
    Your Defiance and Defiance 2050 Team

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    When will Defiance and Defiance 2050 shut down?

All game servers will shut down on April 29, 2021.

Will all servers close?

Yes, all North American and European servers will close. This includes Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S, PS3, PS4, and PC server.

Will you deactivate Defiance and Defiance 2050 forum, Facebook, Twitter and Discord too?

All Social Media pages, forum and servers connected to Defiance and Defiance 2050 will be deactivated. Make sure that you have gathered all your friends contacts so you don’t lose them after April 29, 2021.

What will happen to my in-game account?

You can still use your current account until April 29, 2021. After this date, you will no longer be able to play Defiance and Defiance 2050. However, you can continue to use your Glyph account to play other games on the Glyph platform.

What will happen to my unspent Bits?

All in-game store items will see a price reduction of 95%! You can buy any item from the stores at super low prices.

What will happen with my 180-Day and 90-Day Paradise Patron Pass subscription?

We are running a Script to cancel all Paradise Patron Pass subscriptions. However if your Paradise Patron Pass expires after April 29, 2021, and is still running further, please contact our Costumer Support.

Can I register a new account?

Yes! Players may continue to play in Defiance and Defiance 2050 and enjoy all game features until April 29, 2021.

Can I still download the game?

A download of the game will not be possible from April 29, 2021.

I spent a lot of real money on Defiance and Defiance 2050. Will I get any bonuses in other gamigo games?

Yes! For all Bits purchases, we will award 100% of Bits that you have spent in the last 60 days or 200% of Bits that you have spent within the past 30 days to your preferred game from gamigo’s portfolio. *

You will receive your Bits in the form of the virtual currency of that new game.

*Excluded from this policy are the game titles ArcheAge and ArcheAge: Unchained.

Also, players of Defiance and Defiance 2050 can expect gifts to specific games from gamigo's portfolio in a follow-up newsletter.

If you have any questions, you can contact our customer support here.

Can I still play Defiance and Defiance 2050 until the shutdown date?

Yes, you can still play both games until April 29, 2021. Until then, there will be several server boosts, giveaways, and in-game events for all players to enjoy.

Can I spend my Bits in the Defiance Store?

You can spend all your Bits in the in-game Defiance Store. All in-game items sold for Bits are reduced by 95%.

I have spent my Bits after February 24, 2021, can I get them reimbursed to the other game?

No, anything spent after February 24, 2021 will not be reimbursed. The games have a 95% discount on all items, so if you want to spend your Bits on those items, you can do it, but this won't be reimbursed after the February 24, 2021.

I have unspent Bits left on my account after February 24, 2021, can I get them transferred to the other game?

Yes, you can choose one game where to transfer your unspent Bits in the form of the virtual currency of the new chosen game.

Will you cancel my recurring PayPal payment subscription automatically?

You will need to cancel the subscription up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.

How do I subscribe to the newsletter?

To get special offers and newsletters for special selected game(s) you need to have or register an account on Glyph, have the email subscription option enabled through email preferences, and link it with your Console account as required.
    To link your Glyph account, you will first need to log in to your existing account or create a new Glyph account. "

When will Newsletter with the vouchers be sent out?

Newsletter will go out by mid-March.

I don’t want to subscribe/didn’t receive a Newsletter by the mid-March; can I still get the voucher for a new game?

Yes, you can send a request to the Customer Support to get a code for a specific game. If you would like to receive more vouchers that will be sent by Newsletter you would need to subscribe.

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for Desert Operations?

1. Go to this Website and register an account: https://desertoperations.gamigo.com/
    2. Once registered and logged, in game, you can immediately redeem the voucher at the top left corner of the game interface clicking the gift icon.
    3. Just enter the code and click Redeem Voucher and your items will be immediate available."

How can i redeem the Voucher Code for Trove, Archeage and Archeage: Unchained?

For PC:

1. Head to this website: https://defiance2050pc.trionworlds.c...m-voucher-flow
    2. You will be asked to log in with your Glyph account. If you don’t have one yet, click on Register and go through the registration process.
    3. After registration, you can enter your voucher code on the website and click on Apply.
    4. Download the game and log in with your Glyph account. The contents of your voucher will be automatically added to your account!

For PlayStation and Xbox:

1. If you want to redeem your code on your PlayStation or Xbox, you need to link your PlayStation / Xbox account first.
    2. If you don’t have a Glyph account yet, please create one via the account registration page.
    3. Download Trove on your console and start the game. You will be asked to link your Glyph account before you start your game. Alternatively, you can also link your account via the official website.
    4. Once linked, you can redeem your code on the special code redemption website: https://defiance2050pc.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow
    5. Enter the code and press Apply.
    6. The contents of your voucher will be automatically added to your account upon login!

Can I get a refund?

Defiance and Defiance 2050 will be fully operational until April 29, 2021, so you have time to enjoy the items you purchased until then. If you have any questions regarding the refund policy, you can contact our Customer Support here.

Do you still have questions?

Please submit your request here. You should also note that Customer Support for Defiance and Defiance 2050 Support will cease on April 28, 2021. You will still be able to contact other game support regarding their game-related questions and gift codes.