Closed Thread

Defiance Team: Medjed , legendaryguns can you please answer us about an offline

We just want to know can you make the game offline playable?
    seriously we are being ignored and nobody has answer us. I want to know , making defiance 2013 offline playable.

Yea i posted this here because seems like the defiance 2013 forum like being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    We just want to know can you make the game offline playable?
    seriously we are being ignored and nobody has answer us. I want to know , making defiance 2013 offline playable.

Yea i posted this here because seems like the defiance 2013 forum like being ignored.
    Im pretty sure I answered this question before for you.The answer is NO. Its not going to happen. They are not going to make this playable offline. April 29th is the last day. Its been a great run for both games, but unfortunately they have NO plans for any type of offline Defiance or Defiance 2050.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

LOL, not even going to take it into consideration. Ok, never supporting or playing any of trion/gamigo games ever. You guys just screwed your jobs.

Bye everyone.

Well, yesterday I read the news and today I process it, although I understand that the German "company" made a similar effort as lifting a finger when you had to go to work, history indicates that the fault of everything here is Trion, which recommended by its Lawyers sell their games to another company to face the demand of Van Fleet, Ovberg and Longfield (players like you like me) who did not stay still when they saw that Trion did not keep its promises.
    I am not very aware of the details but unfortunately the sale of the games passed into the hands of an extremely incompetent company that never thought about the players, only how much juice it could get from the games ... so that the answer is 1- we don't mind doing it offline, 2- we don't know how
    (don't not waste your time).

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    The game will not get released in an offline mode. gamigo is a publisher of online and mobile games. There is no real reason to blame the company for something that they aren’t supposed to provide at all.
    There’s still 2 months left to enjoy all game features until April 29, 2021. So please let’s stay safe, be kind to each other and simply enjoy this last journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    simply enjoy this last journey.
    You guys wrecked our game, now you want to enjoy shutting it down?

Defiance could have lived on for YEARS but Gamingo refused to do anything that would actually keep players around. Everything Gamingo did drove away players. Every. Single. Thing. Now we're getting shut down. Just like we said would happen if you removed Py and never fixed anything that you broke.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    gamigo is a publisher of online and mobile games
    Simply frightening.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Buying games and keeping them alive only to be milked by microtransactions is a vile thing if you see it from the player's side but ... business is business dude.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

they never had any real plans for the future of the game. they never listen to the players. just bleed us dry of money . bunch of crooks , theyre own inactions caused this.