+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All money lost

All money lost

it is not fair to close the game after being 7 years investing money in this game and now all the money is lost to the trash

After making roughly $40 in purchases for four of this game's DLCs and discovering all four (including the 5th) had bugged trophies, I slapped myself for making the investment, especially how nonchalantly Trion treated the problem by pretending to show interest in wanting to fix the matter, only to suddenly discard the thought afterwards. The experience taught me to be more cautious before going into cash shops. I fought since 2015 to get my money back because that violated terms of service as faulty content. Neither Trion or Gamigo bothered to rectify the issue. Never bothered to implement new missions to try and trip them.

Broad daylight robbery.

That's rough, l think anyone should use this as a learning lesson, a company like Gamigo and Trion are a bunch of scam artists, unless DLC content in the game are truly worth the money, its better to waste it on another game equivalently.

Yes they are straight up crooks. Any other company would be under investigation for the things they've pulled. I haven't spent hundreds like other people but I did just buy patron and 20 pullers cause they kept saying server won't shutdown for a long time. My clanmate has spent hundreds on this game and 4 months ago he bought 5200 bits that he never got. Only when he threatened to get a lawyer did he get his bits then 2 days later shutdown was announced. All the things I've seen over the years these guys should have their business stripped, liquidated, and someone should be in jail. But I'm a firm believer in the laws of balance. One day, they'll get their just desserts.

I spent a pretty penny on the Ultimate Edition for Defiance. Am really peeved that they didn't even at least consider putting it in Maintenance Mode.

Just wanted to say they could of least make the game offline playable for the community. The Hellgate Team did it for Hellgate Global.

These people just don't care and honestly its going to cost them their jobs and most likely the whole company. Because after this, nobody is going to bother investing time in their other games, i know I'm not. Make the game offline playable and this will at least allow players to enjoy the game forever.

Sad that a game like this is going to be wasted. I wouldn't trust anything from this company ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Just wanted to say they could of least make the game offline playable for the community. The Hellgate Team did it for Hellgate Global.

These people just don't care and honestly its going to cost them their jobs and most likely the whole company. Because after this, nobody is going to bother investing time in their other games, i know I'm not. Make the game offline playable and this will at least allow players to enjoy the game forever.

Sad that a game like this is going to be wasted. I wouldn't trust anything from this company ever again.
    I went over to Gamigo website.... it wont even load properly. LoL!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    One day, they'll get their just desserts.

Can't say I feel anything for those that take from others and try to give them Hell just to get what they paid for returned rightfully so. Here's to whenever that day may come.

If they won't make the offline game, is it actually possible to unofficially recreate it. You got all the resources, just rewrite the engine. Not easy but having all the models and sound effects it is possible.
    Let's say someone would start from simple stuff like walking hero on loaded map and sky environment, then you have the ground to play with it.
    It doesn't have to be exactly same, but in time it could be even better. Really we do not have any active hobbyist programmers here?
    The game wouldn't share any resources online, just rely on them, same as DOOMSDAY like engines.

Imagine Gamigo being God, lame world would be ended already
    Good bye Defi

The problem is someone would have to buy the rights to defiance and I'm sure greedmigo wouldn't let that go cheap. Everyone's here asking for offline version and they're not even responding, they just don't care. They want this game and all of us to go away so they don't have to deal with it anymore.