+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All money lost

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    greedmigo
    Simply priceless... wish I thought of this sooner. XD
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    The problem is someone would have to buy the rights to defiance and I'm sure greedmigo wouldn't let that go cheap. Everyone's here asking for offline version and they're not even responding, they just don't care. They want this game and all of us to go away so they don't have to deal with it anymore.
    They responded
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...out-an-offline

But yea they don't care. I'm telling yall the only game similar to Defiance is Hellgate On steam and Hellgate London, hellgate on steam was hellgate Global, i was one of the CM's there when the game was alive, they shut down the game, and the forums, but about 2-3 years later, the main dev team decided to release the game on steam and make it offline playable.

Its the only two games that is like Defiance, without vehicles. Character creation, customization, unlimited customization , modding weapons, color loot drops in the same way of Defiance. Would be nice if the defiance team would make the game offline playable, it will solved all these complaints, but oh well. I keep showing up there on the forums hoping to see a sign of that, but eventually i will stop coming here. I'm not playing any of their games anymore. I uninstall both trove and defiance already.

Be careful as the buy bits is still enabled you'll receive nothing for your money,
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    How do you say Trion in German? Gamigo

Thanks Tauriiel 6x6k

I thought German corporations are solid and rich, now I can see their management is in worse level than even third world would imagine. Completely lack of basic knowledge about market and product care. Destroying their own money machine and customer trust at once. I****s.

First was Europe, now games. Take something over and destroy, this is so sad.

Imagine Gamigo being God, lame world would be ended already
    Good bye Defi

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    I keep showing up there on the forums hoping to see a sign of that, but eventually i will stop coming here.
    I'm here the same.

This situation could have been a lot worse then what it is.

Gramillion and Sony were selling pack for Marvel Heroes Omega right upto a week before the servers shut down.
    Gramillion didn't say anything till 1 month before they thought they would shut the servers down and once companies stop letting people buy packs they just shut the servers down right then.

Sony the the scumiest company known to man refused to give refunds event though Steam and Microsoft both gave full refunds.

I called multiple times to Sony and got the usual excuses ( granted I have received a multitude of refunds from them over the years so this may but shouldn't have added into this specific refund denial) and basically got told lose what I had and my gamer tag and charge back or suck it, now they probably thought most banks and CC are only 30 to 90 days tops in time for you to charge back so most it's not worth charging back over, well ( advice for all to protect yourself like this with multiple layers of charge back options) I bought all my Sony purchases through PayPal which is 6 months of charge backs and doesn't involve your bank and if they decided against you then you can charge back though your bank, also Sony doesn't dispute or fight charge backs. I calculated how much I could get back and it ended up being around $3000.00 I couldn't stop laughing at the last customer service representative and manager I talked to they were treating to take my gamer tag and give me $3000.00 to do it..

I ended up charging back every PSN purchase, every game and Sony game card I had bought over the 6 months and every thing I bought outside PayPal using my CC over 90 days it ended up being like $3000.00 back, on top of that I ended up getting the NFL Sunday ticket every year under a alt account and would charge that back at the end of the season to so add like another $1500.00, I still laugh at that how they showed me every time I get that Sunday ticket and I am watching watching Brady play on them.

I strongly advice everyone to set themselves up like I do, especially with gaming, Google and Apple purchases on top of your online stuff, having a extra layer of charge back protection that covers 6 months and is really a easy process and gives you your money back like 90% of the time before having to go to your bank is beyond helpful and can save you from a lot of issues and problems especially ones like this. Even without PayPal you bought something from here I suggest you call your CC or bank and charge back might not be 6 months but 30 to 90 days and getting back what ever you can is still worth it.

we know who the real scammers are.

Quote Originally Posted by zartanyen View Post
    Conversely, this situation could have been a lot better than what it is.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Garage game corporation, if I would be the owner, I would play it myself and want to polish it as much as possible. But they didn't like the game I think.

Imagine Gamigo being God, lame world would be ended already
    Good bye Defi

I got refunded for every purchase on PSN for the MArvel Heroes game without doing anything. I hated that the game got shut down but Sony done me right without me having to fight on the forums. As for Trion and Gamigo whole different ball game. Everything criticizing any part of this game got me infractions/warnings/bans.

Loved this game but hated the way the devs handled it. Got a graveyard of awesome gear that just rotted away when they chose to release the 2050 garbage rather than a remaster/port of d13.

Quote Originally Posted by zartanyen View Post

Gramillion and Sony were selling pack for Marvel Heroes Omega right upto a week before the servers shut down.
    Gramillion didn't say anything till 1 month before they thought they would shut the servers down and once companies stop letting people buy packs they just shut the servers down right then.

Sony the the scumiest company known to man refused to give refunds event though Steam and Microsoft both gave full refunds.

I called multiple times to Sony and got the usual excuses ( granted I have received a multitude of refunds from them over the years so this may but shouldn't have added into this specific refund denial) and basically got told lose what I had and my gamer tag and charge back or suck it, now they probably thought most banks and CC are only 30 to 90 days tops in time for you to charge back so most it's not worth charging back over, well ( advice for all to protect yourself like this with multiple layers of charge back options) I bought all my Sony purchases through PayPal which is 6 months of charge backs and doesn't involve your bank and if they decided against you then you can charge back though your bank, also Sony doesn't dispute or fight charge backs. I calculated how much I could get back and it ended up being around $3000.00 I couldn't stop laughing at the last customer service representative and manager I talked to they were treating to take my gamer tag and give me $3000.00 to do it..

I ended up charging back every PSN purchase, every game and Sony game card I had bought over the 6 months and every thing I bought outside PayPal using my CC over 90 days it ended up being like $3000.00 back, on top of that I ended up getting the NFL Sunday ticket every year under a alt account and would charge that back at the end of the season to so add like another $1500.00, I still laugh at that how they showed me every time I get that Sunday ticket and I am watching watching Brady play on them.

I strongly advice everyone to set themselves up like I do, especially with gaming, Google and Apple purchases on top of your online stuff, having a extra layer of charge back protection that covers 6 months and is really a easy process and gives you your money back like 90% of the time before having to go to your bank is beyond helpful and can save you from a lot of issues and problems especially ones like this. Even without PayPal you bought something from here I suggest you call your CC or bank and charge back might not be 6 months but 30 to 90 days and getting back what ever you can is still worth it.
    PSN:LOOK_AT_THIS_I
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE

WANT: Black Friday Omni Minigun...AA Mayhem Barrier shield.
    Got JP's, Rigs, old school 2x,3x,4x rolls....all kinds of goodies....hmu