+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do l reach 6,000k ego quickly?

Just a question, considering how l've been doing the emergencies in the roads so far and its not really giving me much XP to make much progress. Arkfalls are not plentiful enough due to low numbers for major, im ego 1,500.

"Event" Arkfalls

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Last 4,500 ego in 3 weeks is gonna be tough - even if you do only event majors and minors (I would also suggest that).
    Good luck.

doing pursuits .

But you did all the pursuits right?

Imagine Gamigo being God, lame world would be ended already
    Good bye Defi

Pursuits will auto level you. I reached ego 6000 in 4 weeks without patron by doing pursuits quickly. Do all the racing challenge pursuits, they're easy and I remember they made my ego boost by like 1000.

Pursuits is the fastest way to level up?

Yea, every time you finish off pursuits it will auto level you. When I was ego 5000 it was very hard to level up so I did all the racing challenge pursuits and I hit ego 6000 in two days.

Any recommendations for easy pursuits other than racing? l tried earlier but the rings were having very heavy delay.

Since they're shutting down and no one gives a shtako about exploits, how 'bout you do the Mine 98 exploit? Simply go to Mine 98 and start the Technicians and Turrets mission. Kill the 99ers until you have to protect the engineer opening the door. Once the wave is done, he will ask you to protect him and his buddies one last time. Let the 99ers kill the guy and simply rack up points and kills. If you have the Pinata perk, you will get a lot of mods and weapons. Make sure to use an explosive weapon and keep racking up points. You'll probably end up with 200k exp and more than 50k scrip. Keep doin' it non-stop until you get to 6k

CLAN: LOS MATA POLLOS - CONSOLE: PS3 (US/NA) - CHARACTER: Palurdo - PSN: palurdo1