+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Palurdo View Post
    Since they're shutting down and no one gives a shtako about exploits, how 'bout you do the Mine 98 exploit? Simply go to Mine 98 and start the Technicians and Turrets mission. Kill the 99ers until you have to protect the engineer opening the door. Once the wave is done, he will ask you to protect him and his buddies one last time. Let the 99ers kill the guy and simply rack up points and kills. If you have the Pinata perk, you will get a lot of mods and weapons. Make sure to use an explosive weapon and keep racking up points. You'll probably end up with 200k exp and more than 50k scrip. Keep doin' it non-stop until you get to 6k
    Nice, l guess l'll try it

You could farm Matron's Nest all weekend but it is some mind numbing repetitiveness. It's boring but it does level you up. Just don't take out the Matron at the end and it's unlimited number of enemies.

I'd save as many pursuits as you can till about 4500 cause after that it takes a lot more XP to level up. Also it's bugged. If you don't complete the story before 3k, that jump in XP/Ego happens a lot earlier. Like 3k instead of 4 or 5k. So I suggest doing all the story missions earlier than later on.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    You could farm Matron's Nest all weekend but it is some mind numbing repetitiveness. It's boring but it does level you up. Just don't take out the Matron at the end and it's unlimited number of enemies.

I'd save as many pursuits as you can till about 4500 cause after that it takes a lot more XP to level up. Also it's bugged. If you don't complete the story before 3k, that jump in XP/Ego happens a lot earlier. Like 3k instead of 4 or 5k. So I suggest doing all the story missions earlier than later on.
    l'll keep that in mind, l did not know it was that was bugged up for the story missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Palurdo View Post
    Since they're shutting down and no one gives a shtako about exploits, how 'bout you do the Mine 98 exploit? Simply go to Mine 98 and start the Technicians and Turrets mission. Kill the 99ers until you have to protect the engineer opening the door. Once the wave is done, he will ask you to protect him and his buddies one last time. Let the 99ers kill the guy and simply rack up points and kills. If you have the Pinata perk, you will get a lot of mods and weapons. Make sure to use an explosive weapon and keep racking up points. You'll probably end up with 200k exp and more than 50k scrip. Keep doin' it non-stop until you get to 6k
    This is an exploit? I've been doing this for so long to farm keys... and mods along the way.

yes pursuits .