+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

where is the best place for farm sniper kills ??

trying to get 5000 bolt sniper kills and lvl 10 in my semi ... so where would be the best place ?

The sniper kill challenge in the west. It gives you a semi-auto bolt action that counts toward your kills and a lot of enemies to work with
    I'm Era (Account name: Strifera) on PC-NA. Friend me if you'd like in game or on the forums.

I would say anywhere with a lot of skitterlings or easily killable enemies for the bolt action. That can really be anywhere if you're patient enough to get the headshots for easy kills. So skitterlings, raiders, Dark Matter; all are eligible as long as you can make that one-shot kill.

For semi autos I'd say go find a hulter or any other large, hard to kill enemy. They're bullet sponges so you can get in quite a lot of damage on them.

Pro Tip: Don't do arkfalls. You don't gain experience toward your weapon.

Y'all whine too much.

Nilxain's Warmaster Guide
    ^^^MUST READ^^^

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/motherlodeskitter2sig3b.jpg
    Siggy done by the ever-talented Ensu

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    The sniper kill challenge in the west. It gives you a semi-auto bolt action that counts toward your kills and a lot of enemies to work with
    but are the kills going to help me lvl the semi auto sniper ?? cause to be honest the kills isnt my problem its more on lvling the semi auto sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    ya, hotshot: Bolinas sniper is what I used to get sniper kills

I think the hotshots that uses a bolt sniper would be good spots. Earn exp and scrip while doing them. Since trying to get the 5000 in the open world will take forever. In the hotshots they throw the enemies at you, so I think it would be faster.

Bolinas Sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Dist0rt3d Hum0r View Post
    I would say anywhere with a lot of skitterlings or easily killable enemies for the bolt action. That can really be anywhere if you're patient enough to get the headshots for easy kills. So skitterlings, raiders, Dark Matter; all are eligible as long as you can make that one-shot kill.

For semi autos I'd say go find a hulter or any other large, hard to kill enemy. They're bullet sponges so you can get in quite a lot of damage on them.

Pro Tip: Don't do arkfalls. You don't gain experience toward your weapon.
    wait your weapon lvl is not about the kills but the damage ???

I like sniping Dark Matter out in San Fran. Lots of ****ed up terrain to use for cover.
    Founder of Clan <Lazy Console Port>
    Blur Game Play

well, there is an area in san fran. A big radio tower , i forget the name but there are like 100 or more Dark matter troops to kill there and u can do it over and over, only problem is all dark matter has shields, might be better off in madera or some place similar with one shot mobs, I really wouldn't worry about grinding it.

On a side note, running coop matches and just using a sniper would be a great way to increase your skill in using snipers as well as kill count. I would suggest any co-op instances that take place in well lit areas as some of the mine ones tend to be a little dark.

Anyways hope that helps.