+ Reply to Thread

Request for defiance players

Is there any way we could all get some extra inventory slots and extra loadouts? I see many people complaining about inventory especially with these weekly crates. I personally don't need extra inventory but it would be a tremendous help to have an extra loadout or two. Thank you and thanks to everyone who is sticking around til the bitter end.

I second this.

Yea I need loadouts bad. Starting to make specific rigs since we are pulling em every week and it'd be nice to just press a button to get ready rather than spending 5 mins switching perks around.

Yes please loadout slot unlocks!!! I would also take some more inventory space but loadout slots would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Is there any way we could all get some extra inventory slots and extra loadouts? I see many people complaining about inventory especially with these weekly crates. I personally don't need extra inventory but it would be a tremendous help to have an extra loadout or two. Thank you and thanks to everyone who is sticking around til the bitter end.
    Free to play players gets max. 130 backpack slots from Holiday quest. If you missed it then i guess that's that.

Is there an advantage for having more loadouts?

You get 2 loadout slots normally. But with all of the giveaways I personally have 3 builds that I have to switch out when I want to use them. Sometimes one build is optimal for say minor arkfalls but when I get to the major I will have to spend time not killing things switching stuff around. Before I had 5 jp cyber rigs I didn't care so much. But now it would be nice to have the option to switch it out quicker.

As for inventory space. My main has 410 inventory and I am just sitting on mods/weapons/chips that I will never use. It is kind of hard to comes to terms with letting go of all of the loot I have collected over the years but I guess we all have to face it unfortunately. I might do a Buddha and just do some giveaways myself. They won't be anything crazy. The good stuff is going down with the captain.

Zillagoth PC NA
    If you read this and see me in game just say something nice or 40k RP related.

Personally, I think everything should be unlocked since we're approaching the end of the game's lifespan.

Exactly, everything should be unlocked, shoulda been unlocked for the past 6 months even patron shoulda been free since the server switch.
    I have the max slots for free players but everyone is complaining because it takes them 2 hours to sort all the free crates every week since the new players have no slots.
    The loadouts come in handy big time. I have my expo loadout and my pvp loadout but it would be very helpful to have more for situations where you need to change perks real fast such as expo bosses, warmaster, etc. This way you can press one button rather than scrambling to change things real quick.
    But yes, everything shoulda been unlocked or we all shoulda been given access to the store with bits since its no skin off gamigo. They can't make money anymore anyway so I wouldn't see any problem with it.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Unfortunately, due to inventory slot limitation we cannot grant extra inventory slots and loadouts to every player.
    We would gladly do it but we can’t exclude those who already have their inventory and loadouts maxed as this would result in their account getting locked.
    The same thing goes to any other Package that is limited as a 1 time purchase only.

So, you will have to stick with these issues somehow if you wish to continue receiving crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Zillagoth View Post
    You get 2 loadout slots normally. But with all of the giveaways I personally have 3 builds that I have to switch out when I want to use them. Sometimes one build is optimal for say minor arkfalls but when I get to the major I will have to spend time not killing things switching stuff around. Before I had 5 jp cyber rigs I didn't care so much. But now it would be nice to have the option to switch it out quicker.

As for inventory space. My main has 410 inventory and I am just sitting on mods/weapons/chips that I will never use. It is kind of hard to comes to terms with letting go of all of the loot I have collected over the years but I guess we all have to face it unfortunately. I might do a Buddha and just do some giveaways myself. They won't be anything crazy. The good stuff is going down with the captain.

Zillagoth PC NA
    If you read this and see me in game just say something nice or 40k RP related.
    I've not come across you yet (it's my habit to Inspect everyone nearby). Maybe we're just playing on different time.