+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CLAN: Browncoats - Welcoming new members daily!

Hello friends!
    Have you heard the good news? Browncoats are accepting new members daily. We are a US based clan. We are well over 100(would give you an exact but we have so many it wont go that scroll that far down as of now). Our clan mates range from serious to casual with a emphasis on fun. You will find there is almost always multiple 7% boosts active for all our clan mates.

Since the game is new we are just working on grinding and getting to know the game, we will be opening up to the more competitive side of things when the time is right.

If interested please contact in game "Rooster" or "Decoy"

I check this forum somewhat daily but now that the game is out its time for content. See you in Defiance!

Moved thread from General – Xbox to Xbox Clans forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Hello friends!
    Have you heard the good news? Browncoats are accepting new members daily. We are a US based clan. We are well over 100(would give you an exact but we have so many it wont go that scroll that far down as of now). Our clan mates range from serious to casual with a emphasis on fun. You will find there is almost always multiple 7% boosts active for all our clan mates.

Since the game is new we are just working on grinding and getting to know the game, we will be opening up to the more competitive side of things when the time is right.

If interested please contact in game "Rooster" or "Decoy"

I check this forum somewhat daily but now that the game is out its time for content. See you in Defiance!
    Sorry you will have to exscuse my friend he is a little slow and lacks salesmanship and common sense. He forgot the the Browncoats most effective selling point besides the daily clan XP boosts across the board. Which is Free punch and pie that's right people I said and meant it Free punch and pie join today to exercise your right to free punch and pie and clan XP boosts.

Amazingly without a single reply to this thread we have reached just under 600 members we are a very active clan that help each other out anyway way can we have been very fortunate to have clan boosts going everyday since launch and we are still taking new members so long as you are not a total **** to people and you don't scam hit me up for a invite my gamer tag is Redneck Toker. ALSO we do not tolerate inconsiderate people using kinect mics and boot them as soon as they refuse to turn them off so the only thing you will hear in our clan chat is members communicating effectivily and no annoying background noise.

The <Browncoats> are going strong!
    Defiance Primary: Victim Platform: Xbox 360 - NA Current EGO: Gigantic

Browncoats Member Count as of last night was 559. in case anyone was interested in knowning.

SO, how do i join this clan ?

Send a friend request to Redneck Toker and ill shot you a invite when I get on later and congradulations your interest in joining the clan has set you on a path to many drug induced social encounters with people who are both awesome and down right sexy.

Sent ya a message on Xbox. Hope to get into the clan my fellow toker : )

i would like to join, sounds like a great guild
    My gamertag is- DrowninGoIdFish
    In-game name is- Bakuhatsu