+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My ego

My ego

I was wondering if anyone could please explain the my ego codes. I'm curious to know when you enter the codes and unlock the weapons and skill points how will we be able to use, because i just recieved an email from trion showing me what i have unlocked already, and at the very it reads, *All items will be granted at game launch. So my question is are these codes just good for the pc players, or are the good for the console players, cause i myself am a console player. So how will i be granted these weapons and skills at game launch. Are they gonna send another email or something, i just dont see why bother if were not able to recieve the benefits. So could someone who knows enlighten me. Thanks...

The ego codes will unlock the items on any platform you play with

Once game is out you will enter your serial number into the Trion Account and link your game and account and receive the items in game.

Happy Ark Hunting!

The ego codes are secret codes that can be found in different ads or websites related to the Defiance game ( and TV show ). You can find the current lists of codes that have been found here... http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ussion/page892 Along with the people looking for them.

Herp derp, I'm getting sleepy and misread a bit. Like said above, the codes work for every platforms.
    Memento Mori ;
    Remember you are mortal. -|- Remember you will die.
    Cogito Ergo Sum ;
    Je pense, donc je suis. -|- I think, therefor I am.

couldnt be easier. (has to be we have for desidus to think of :P ), it gives works on all platforms, as it ties into your trion account.

when the game launches on console you will probly log in with your trion details. or it will give you a code to enter to the trion site. it then puts 2 and 2 togther, and you have your bonuses
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found

oh ok thanks alot guys well i guess ill go back to entering codes once again thanks

Hello, Torture! can't wait to fight side by side with you bud! really looking forward to this game. should be interesting merging games and a TV show. SWEET!!!! Might be the start of a whole new game era.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberC View Post
    Hello, Torture! can't wait to fight side by side with you bud! really looking forward to this game. should be interesting merging games and a TV show. SWEET!!!! Might be the start of a whole new game era.
    welcome to the forums

Thank You

Thank you Defy good to be here.

I have a question, how do you get signatures to show, Mine isn't working?
    Unless it's the Board itself.

PEACE

P.S. Well it working now when i posted last night it would not show or on my old post but seeing it now, so Thx anyway.
    "THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO FLOURISH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING." - Edmund Burke