+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dafuc ?!

Dafuc ?!

Hello;

It's been around 15h I play this game, however, even after all this time off, I do not understand it, the levels are not explicit, the cat is as quiet as an old lady morphine, the presence other players is virtually nonexistent, the procurement system with a list that changes every purchase which has the consequence that spam is found during purchase buy what you do not want and thus loses its credit history is as flat as the breast of a pre-teen who does not have anyway, in short I do not understand anything about this game or its purpose.

In addition, this game is still buggy and you already speak of developing a fuc.k.ing DLC, so if you please please create a training system a little more substantial, creating a universe a bit explicit because walking in a quad beautiful world that is nice but not able to integrate the background of the game sucks.

thank you

PS: Send me a game manual, I can perhaps finally understand the basis of a game I played for around 15h just because it's fun to shoot cockroaches L.S.D. and quad biking.

[Post translated by google translate, original post in French section]

Quote Originally Posted by Skuld View Post
    ... in short I do not understand anything about this game or its purpose.
    The purpose of the game is to ahve fun, just like in any other games. It's a 'game'. You have 'fun.

As for not understanding this and that within the game, it helps to pay attention to the stuff you are told and read descriptions of stuff. You don't have normal character levels, but use EVO levels instead. Every time you gain a level, you get a skillpoint for your EVO. Just open the grid and allocate the point like you normally would (and keep in mind you can place several points in the same skill to level it up) and equip the perks you want.

As for weapons, they gain levels when you use them, and their XP counts towards a weapon-type experience. This means when your weapon levels up, you get better at all those weapons too, not just the one you're using. But it also means that whenever your weapon has reached it's maximum level, you won't get any more XP for that weapon, and thus not for the weapy-type either.

Other than that, it's pretty much the same as in any other MMO. Just keep in mind it's still barely released, there's an extensive patch coming out next week (some say already tomorrow) and one two weeks later, so ignore the bugs and stuff for now. They are working on it.

the devs have been saying the 15th for about a week.

What I don't understand is the fact the the damn chat don't even work. WTF I don't remember buying this game in beta phase. This game has so much shyt broken in it its sad it even got released like this.

PS: Send me a game manual, I can perhaps finally understand the basis of a game I played for around 15h just because it's fun to shoot cockroaches L.S.D. and quad biking.

[Post translated by google translate, original post in French section]
    take a bit of time to read the Intel section maybe, all the info is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Valorian View Post
    take a bit of time to read the Intel section maybe, all the info is there.
    He is French, they can't read.

The chat works, but the stupid thing is, the chat window is minimized. Meaning instead of having easy to read scrollable text, it quickly scrolls then disappears quicker than you can even read it. For an MMO it's a very anti-social game

chat's the same as it's been throughout all phases, alpha and beta, same as the UI, optimized for consoles.

really, when you get right down to it, how often do you feel the urge to say anything to anyone else anyway? in group situations, if it isn't you, shoot it.

<shrug> once i accepted that this ain't an mmo so much as a shared world borderlands i was a lot happier.
    best bet for actual socializing if that's your thing is a guild with a mumble or vent server. or i hear the steam overlay works well, haven't tried it myself, people annoy me.

In addition, this game is still buggy and you already speak of developing a fuc.k.ing DLC
    DLC is done by a different team than the people who write the code to deal with bugs. The 3d artists wouldn't have much luck fixing bugs......
    Your Challenger won't drive? You're probably in the passenger seat.
    Can't sell/delete an item? Check all of your loadouts, it's likely still equipped.
    Auction house? Why? It'll just render bits purchased lock boxes pointless, and weapons are mostly equal anyway.
    Gear/enemy progression? No thanks, it'll only render 90% of the content trivial when you reach the highest zone.

Quote Originally Posted by KreamStyle View Post
    What I don't understand is the fact the the damn chat don't even work. WTF I don't remember buying this game in beta phase. This game has so much shyt broken in it its sad it even got released like this.
    are you serious?: can you please show me game that is NOT in beta in release??? EVERY ****ING GAME is beta in nowdays This is new trend in game indutry. there is no BUGFREE game. Almost every ****ing game has 1st day hotfix patch on PC. Defiance game is just same in this like many others