+ Reply to Thread

Rampage: Dark Harvest

So I have tried this damn thing 100 times now, but can't even get silver. I've been using the cover from this video, but for some reason I don't understand, I could get shot countless times and it drops my multiplier by one each time, but then it will completely drop my multiplier. I thought maybe it happened if your shield dropped, but that wasn't the case. Does anyone have any clue on how to atleast get silver on XBOX 360?

Also, yes I know that video is from the PC version, but I have yet to find a tutorial video from Xbox version.

It drops if you take too much time to kill a guy lets say 10 seconds or so.. At least that's what I found in earlier Rampages. You need to make sure your doing a kill at least every 10 seconds (maybe even 5 seconds) to keep the combo going else, it will reset back to 0. The Chicken one is by far the worst, trying to aim a pistol and kill chickens before ranchers can collect them = annoying.. even when that horde of 25 spawn, I cant hit more than 1 after unloading a clip lol.

So what do you do about the Dark Matter Monitors that drop the shield and your minigun hits it a million times without dropping it so you have to wait for the Monitor to drop the shield himself before you can kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by snash View Post
    So what do you do about the Dark Matter Monitors that drop the shield and your minigun hits it a million times without dropping it so you have to wait for the Monitor to drop the shield himself before you can kill him?
    Get out of his line of sight so it has to start moving and then take them out... Though the video makes it look like the shields can break after they get hit enough times, might just have to pile on the lead to their shields and hope it actually break's like the video shows lol.