+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Problems with Salvage Matrix (Gun disappeared)

Last night I decided to add a mod to one of my guns, my strongest one. After initiating the upgrade process, I logged off. When I got back on today, my gun was missing. It isn't in the claimed item section of the store, where items go if inventory is full. Is there somewhere else it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by devon72495 View Post
    Last night I decided to add a mod to one of my guns, my strongest one. After initiating the upgrade process, I logged off. When I got back on today, my gun was missing. It isn't in the claimed item section of the store, where items go if inventory is full. Is there somewhere else it could be?
    Nope, its gone forever...

I've lost at least a dozen guns because they just disappear from my inventory. Its really pathetic. This game just disappoints you over and over again lol

Back to my terrible guns now, I guess...

Lost my purple northstar sadly still have the crappy 500scrip white mag mod I was going to add after upgrade xD;

So since this is apparently a reoccurring problem, that has the potential to ruin one's game play, I hope the developers are already working on fixing it. I sent a bug report, just in-case they are unaware of this bug.

Heh...they know of the problem...go look in tech and bug issues. Ill just have to find another northstar to kill myself with :/

Lol...What is a northstar anyways. Sounds kinda powerful

Never mind, I just found one after kililng a 99er

Lol it's a pistol that shoots an explosive.

I had found an amazing automatic shotgun to use in PvP (since that's all everyone uses)... But when I entered a PvP match, it wouldn't let me choose a class (or do anything) so I had to exit to the dashboard, only to log back in and find out my shotgun was gone.

I've faced so many bugs and glitches that I've lost all respect for Trion... I hope they lose lots of money because of this disgrace of a game (at least on console sales) lol