Closed Thread

Rumor of Early start?

Ive been hearing you get head starts or w/e from pre-orders i know how it would work on the pc, but like my self being on xbox 360, how is this going to play into effect? Will we pick it up early based on our pre-orders, or whats the full story on this, as im confused as a rat in a see-through maze.

I read somewhere here on forums that someone did math on the launch for said topoc being march 29th.

The biggest bummer is that from what ive heard thus far most gamestops wont be doing midnight releases for the game due to lack of pre-orders, and they also have no clue about the betas, let alone the pre order bonuses their giving away.

I dont know if its something you guys at trion can control about midnight releases or not or if we are doomed and forced to wait til they decide they want to open in the morning lol.

Seems gamestop is being left in the dark alot about this game, when they are one of the major retailers. Just kinda boggles my mind a bit.
    Xbox GT: Onigummo

Just a rumor. Has been stated that all start on level ground.
    360 NA
    GT: BleakPanther007
    In-Game: Bleak
    Always interested in Assassin and Stalker Sniper Mods!
    Just Private Message me if you want to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by BleakPanther View Post
    Just a rumor. Has been stated that all start on level ground.
    Correct. It was in another post earlier today, that quoted a Twitter post stating everyone starts at the same time on release day.

Quote Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
    Correct. It was in another post earlier today, that quoted a Twitter post stating everyone starts at the same time on release day.
    as in a time when everyone will already be able to have the game in their hands?

Come join the Desert Nomads a PS3 Defiance Clan.
    http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Need codes? Find them here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...odes-*Updated*

Quote Originally Posted by Desidus View Post
    as in a time when everyone will already be able to have the game in their hands?
    That wasn't in the tweet that I recall. Have they stated when on the 2nd we'll be able to play? I'm going to guess something along the lines of midnight or 8 AM PDT, but I honestly don't know if they've mentioned this yet or not.

Regardless of what time the servers go live, there are going to be people who can't play immediately, simply because they're either going to have to wait for the store to open, of for the delivery service to show up at their house/office/dorm/etc.. That's not even taking into account the time zone differences involved.

Head start from preorders, well kind of, the weapon and Challenger you get is something normally wouldn't have at start. Plus if you do the EGO codes the weapon skills and early access to a vehicle are basically a head start.
    GT: d4RK FaLLen

Quote Originally Posted by 0_d4RK_FaLLen View Post
    Head start from preorders, well kind of, the weapon and Challenger you get is something normally wouldn't have at start. Plus if you do the EGO codes the weapon skills and early access to a vehicle are basically a head start.
    not to mention that it is the fastest vehicle.. so want to beat a guy to the punch... do it in a challenger. Btw I will still kick your butt in my pinto.

Come join the Desert Nomads a PS3 Defiance Clan.
    http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Need codes? Find them here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...odes-*Updated*

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    100% rumor... Everyone will have access April 2nd.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer