+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Who's Watching Defiance Tonight? + During Show Discussion

So, tonight is the premiere of defiance and I've seen a lot of commercials the last few days. Who is going to watch it tonight?

My tv guide says its 1 hour and 40 minutes long. That should make for a lot of interesting content.

Also, if you want to discuss the show during the air time then feel free to!
    CapN Cook "Hell On Wheels"
    - EGO Rating: 1026
    - Pursuits: 43/106

Don't Feed The Pows.....

Is anyone watching it, I'm in the UK but heard it had been delayed due to the bombings.

I don't know why bombings would screw the premiere of a tv show. But knowing Trion I won't be surprised. It will be just like when the game was released. The whole episode will be an error.
    CapN Cook "Hell On Wheels"
    - EGO Rating: 1026
    - Pursuits: 43/106

Don't Feed The Pows.....

Quote Originally Posted by CapN CooK 420 View Post
    I don't know why bombings would screw the premiere of a tv show. But knowing Trion I won't be surprised. It will be just like when the game was released. The whole episode will be an error.
    Agreed. The only place I could see this being a problem is WHERE the bombing took place.

It's even less likely since SyFy does not even cover news events so why would it be kicked?
    Entitlement is the opposite of enchantment.
    ~Guy Kawasaki

where did you hear that it might be delayed to the bombings ? I can't find anything reguarding that issue.

I will be watching the show and definitly staying for the live feed after cant wait !

Quote Originally Posted by CapN CooK 420 View Post
    T.V. shows were delayed because of 9/11. I'm not saying it's going to happen to Defiance (since there hasn't been anything said by the producers or the network), but it is a possibility. Although SciFi didn't change their line up after 9/11 so whatever with my conjecture!

As I said I'm in UK someone I know fro US said it was postponed but I've got nothing apart from that.

Sorry ignore me been talking to someone with their head up their arse. Checked back with them and they said NBC is delaying it when I told them it wasn't on NBC the went quiet then came back and told me they meant revolution not Defiance.

Again sorry.

ok I live here in the west coast and there is no offical word of the show being delyaed but orginally it was suppose to Air at 6pm pacific, but on the SyFy channel the Defiance countdown is at 4 hours right now, so it will air at 9pm pacific, not sure about other parts of the world, just turn on the SyFy channel and go by the countdown they got going. Right now The Two Towers is on, it is suppose to be on right after that

Already watch it ono amazon for free, but i might tune in today also. to help get their view count up.
    Twitter.com/Sirryuu
    GT Nerdy Ryuu
    PSN Darkninjabozz.