+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who's your favorite character in the show?

As far as I know, Indogenes are pretty gnarly looking people. Definitely have a scaly fish scale thing to them as skin, sometimes even finding a seem on the top of their head like it's part of a sewn piece.

But I digress.

I actually happened to like "Doc". She really made me laugh pretty much almost every time she spoke.

But of course, the one that we are supposed to be pissed off at, Nolan really has it going for me. He has a lot of things going right in the show and sets some really good chemistry with a lot of people. The best chemistry I've seen so far between him is the mayor and himself. Irisa comes second.

I really hope they let us kill Varus in game. I've made it my goal to put a bullet
    in his head after all the lies and tricks he's used to gain more wealth.
    It's gotten to the point where i refuse to run missions for him because he's a
    gready, lying bastard that needs to see the end if a gun.

1. Yewll (the doctor)
    2. Kenya (mayor's sister)
    3. Nolan

Oh man, there's something I like about every one of them lol Mainly the Nolan and the Mayor. Doc Yewlll made me laugh lol
    I'm hoping the deputy grows into one BAMF lol

Quote Originally Posted by Golladan View Post
    1. Yewll (the doctor)
    2. Kenya (mayor's sister)
    3. Nolan
    Sweet, the doc is hitting that top list. Kenya was an interesting gal. Had a lot of charm and made me wonder if there is anything going to happen between the mayor, Kenya, and Nolan. Some sort of awkward triangle.

I was going to say the Lawkeeper but he's died, still watching the show now. I miss the premiere because I was to busy playing the game lol.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4821021&dateline=1365  702635

Quote Originally Posted by Game Warden View Post
    I was going to say the Lawkeeper but he's died, still watching the show now. I miss the premiere because I was to busy playing the game lol.
    I feel you there. Had some lab work for photography and the developer chemicals took AGES to get my pictures done. I was livid so I found a way to watch it.

Senior Member K A S H I H A R A D's Avatar
    1. Indogene Doctor
    2. Irisa
    3. Amanda's booty
    4. Stahma Tarr
    5. Volge Pistol

All in that exact order.

"They say I'm evil cause I trained my ego to see gold..."

Irisa is great.
    But my favorite has got to be that giant Orangutan face guy with the jack russel! Why can't we be those?

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeBlue View Post
    Irisa is great.
    But my favorite has got to be that giant Orangutan face guy with the jack russel! Why can't we be those?
    lol I don't know why, but that feels random. Although his voice was cool. I was wondering how he would be able to raise his voice to yell for Tito to come back.