Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Combat Pursuits reset. I know how to fix most of them but..

So I know you can fix most of the combat pursuits that reset by using those weapons. For example, my AR kills reset back to 0/5000 but if you kill something with the AR, it goes back to where you left off. However, the "Kill a boss with overcharge" goal reset. How do I go about getting that one back? I spent a lot of time fighting Nim in order to get that one.

Also, how do you get back the "Fully mod an assault rifle" goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlecry View Post
    Also, how do you get back the "Fully mod an assault rifle" goal?
    Fully mod another assault rifle.
    | IGN: Reyka Skyyguarde | EGO Level: 1539 |

D: I was afraid someone would say that.

What about "use overcharge to kill a boss"? Does that mean I need to fight nim/jackleg all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlecry View Post
    D: I was afraid someone would say that.

What about "use overcharge to kill a boss"? Does that mean I need to fight nim/jackleg all over again?
    You dont have to take Nim, you can take ANY Boss, even the ones out in the World.

Can you give some examples of bosses out in the world?

I started a new character recently and the new character picked up that achievement from the minigunner boss at sniper's ridge.

Any co-op boss will do as well as the hulker in the Open world. Maybe the minigunners in the open world and most certainly a Tanker.

Also, why should we have to RE-LEVEL stuff that we put hours in to leveling in the first place? Or re-apply mods to an assult rifle. My submachine guns is at level already and was before the patch but I have not got the pursuit now. I had 90 overcharge kills now I have ZERO. I'm EGO 1490 So I have put in many hours. Also where the **** is hotshot: dam defense? Why can I still not interact with the data recorder at the crater?

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    I had 90 overcharge kills now I have ZERO.
    The rest I have no answer for, but the decoy achievement for me adjusted itself properly once I killed something attacking my decoy, so I think if you kill something with overcharge, this should also reset to its proper number as well. Unless of course they are fixing it with this downtime, then no need to worry about it anyway!

OMG... Get on live support and they can fix the crater recorder for your 5 ego points. As far as everything else its not like your not going to kill or use that stuff anyway. Your kills will reset when you kill stuff. As far as modding a weapon, you just need to mod the next one you use. You should not continue to use a fully leveled weapon anyway. Your skill level takes longer to progress. Make a list of the things you need reset and what pursuit they are in when you go to live chat support. They are great and will help with anything they can.