+ Reply to Thread

Non-EGO level based weapons

So the weapons we get that are green, blue, purple, and orange that have no Ego level next to it means? Cause I wasnt sure if it just scales to whatever your EGO level is currently when equiped or what? I know I cant trade them off to other people when I tried...So IDK.

You get these weapons as a reward from completing missions.
    Ego Lvl 2524
    EU Server: If you have an orange weapon you do not need, contact me on Xbox Live - I'll pay 20k+ scribs for every weapon.
    GT: ili Vortex ili
    Amount of Legendaries owned: 18

You mean the named weapons that you get from quest rewards?

If so they I assumed they are just special variants and need no "ego level". Sporeshot is one of them with just ---- I have almost all but the purple AR which I sold because I hated it.

I finished the story and had tons of weapons with --- , but I sold them off for the most part, but not sure how the --- stacks up

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    I finished the story and had tons of weapons with --- , but I sold them off for the most part, but not sure how the --- stacks up
    I'm responding because I had to answer this question for a friend ingame already...

you need to find a friend, EGO Level under 100, one over 1000, and one over 100 but under 1000, look at stats of weapons of those ratings((Specifically damage)) then look at a --- weapon. all of the same type, and you should realize a shocking thing... They all have the same damage.

The guns of this game, add damage via rarity bonus's like "Damage x1.5%" and so on. Purple Sniper I fell inlove with has a 1.5 crit multiplyer added, Survivalist extra((Best one for snipers who have a 1 shot 1 kill philosophy)) and I added assassin synergy to it for insult to injury, cranking my crit up to about 5000, normal damage is about 500 I think.