+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cross Platform petition.

So I don't know about you, but I bought the game with the hopes that I could play with all my buds with who play on different systems, well Microsoft's little ***** fight with Sony (and vice versa) makes it impossible. So here is what we should do. Make our wants clear. We paid for a game that was supposed to break down the boundaries of mmos and make these massively multi-player games ACTUALLY bring a new definition to
    multi-player. Cross platform, bringing all crowds into one place for a better playing experience. If you want this, sign this petition. (link bellow)

http://www.change.org/petitions/micr...-xbox360#share

If you sign it, give it a boost and share it with the rest of the community.

No. I'd rather not start over right now. Sometime down the road, maybe.
    GT PoLeo
    IGN July
    Clan Vendetta
    Most Hated Person on Defiance

XBOX, PSN, doubtful collaboration right there o.0 also, **** playing with pc guys, big disadvantage.
    "Blessed are those who stand before the corrupt and the wicked and do not falter!"

GT - Immortal Zeal
    IGN - Zeal (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Archon_Of_Victory View Post
    So I don't know about you, but I bought the game with the hopes that I could play with all my buds with who play on different systems, well Microsoft's little ***** fight with Sony (and vice versa) makes it impossible. So here is what we should do. Make our wants clear. We paid for a game that was supposed to break down the boundaries of mmos and make these massively multi-player games ACTUALLY bring a new definition to
    multi-player. Cross platform, bringing all crowds into one place for a better playing experience. If you want this, sign this petition. (link bellow)

http://www.change.org/petitions/micr...-xbox360#share

If you sign it, give it a boost and share it with the rest of the community.

Make it happen Trion. I want to play with PC users who have the capability of modding their game files.
    "It's my job, being a d*ck. It'd be weird if you liked me." .....Raylan Givens

Microsoft will never let this happen..Even if Sony wasn't even there

Quote Originally Posted by GallowsPole View Post
    Make it happen Trion. I want to play with PC users who have the capability of modding their game files.
    and 60+ fps to say the least ¬_¬
    "Blessed are those who stand before the corrupt and the wicked and do not falter!"

GT - Immortal Zeal
    IGN - Zeal (EU)

I vote no.

Simple as I would rather be able to play than wait any longer for more patching. Also, it won't happen so my 'no' will always win.
    Join our 360 Clan for US: FEAR To join send me a message on here or GT: MurtherX
    Current member count: 36
    Status for clan EXP [ON]

Clan website
    ^ Click me!
    Clan Recruiting Status [ON]

This is what I think.

Edit: After failing to get my image to upload right, I'm done.
    Our business is Life itself.
    -Umbrella Corporation

Probably hanging out in a hobbit hole somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by GallowsPole View Post
    Dungeon Defenders!
    ign: Galaxy
    xbox : Sai L0

clan: ~Leave No Trace~