+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Today's Pursuits Issues - Please Read

We have a number of people who played on PC and Xbox 360 who during our patch deployment that had their pursuits altered. For most of those your pursuits will auto update once you start collecting stats again. For example if you had killed 23/100 Mutants with an Assault Rifle it might now show 0/100 but as soon as you kill one more it will read 24/100.

There are a small number of pursuits that may be permanently reset. We believe these will be minor pursuits and nothing that should be large or impactful.

All of the effected players above will be getting a gift in their claim items inventory to make up for this loss and confusion.

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

We're also aware of other smaller bugs/issues and we'll post a known issues list today or tomorrow.

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Is it just for combat or experience pursuits or are you also attacking the Co Op pursuits as well?
    XBox Gamertag: NAPALM SUNRlSE (that "i" is actually a lowercase L, some *** has the actual name already and not even on XBOX, probably as a MSN LIVE id)

Character: Kayden Stryke; Human Female Outlaw; EGO: 387; Most Common Role: DPS and Mob Aggro Bait

Clan: Chaos Undivided (Leader: Ka0sP3nguin)

I got reset the whole way level 10 ego now a 20 replayed tutorial defiance name is HunterOfDefiance
    gamertag is Captain Merica1 NO GIFTS

i didnt get any gifts
    Gamertag: Parasailer
    Defiance: Deadly
    Scrip: 2,965,378
    Famous

Hey, sweet! Just logged into Twitter and now I'm about to get back in the fight on xbox360. Hopefully my arkfall pursuit to 2500 kills hasn't reset (again)! Maybe I can put a ticket in for that previous one and get a gift :-P

Still waiting on someone to tell me I have to re-earn my max level rollers... haha. I want a gift for that too!

While you're at it. Gifts all around! Haha.

Thanks for 24/7 hard work.
    2272 Collective Infiltrator "Commando"
    USA GT: mercSF

Define minor, I no longer have all my arkfall pursuits , the 2500 kills has reset to 110, if I dont get the back along with all the MAJOR pursuits I completed then this game may find itself back on a gamestop shelf in time for the new black ops map pack

Does this mean pvp pursuits will be fixed finally like observatory for example

Quote Originally Posted by zerounlmtd View Post
    Define minor, I no longer have all my arkfall pursuits , the 2500 kills has reset to 110, if I dont get the back along with all the MAJOR pursuits I completed then this game may find itself back on a gamestop shelf in time for the new black ops map pack
    Why so serious? *Joker-face
    2272 Collective Infiltrator "Commando"
    USA GT: mercSF

Any words about Hotshot Dam defense?