+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Minigun Mayhem

Minigun Mayhem

I apologize in advanced. I never know if I should put questions like this in general or gameplay, but does anyone have any tips for Minigun Mayhem? I keep coming only a thousand points away from gold. Should I level up more, find a better shield, or what?
    "The point of war isn't to die for your country. It's to make the other bastard die for his."-Gen. George S. Patton

Best bet for these is to get a respark shield, I position myself behind cover and hold right click to keep it spinning then i can shoot right away.

Try to line of site as best you can and keep track of the enemy spawn points to pick them off as soon as they spawn

Quote Originally Posted by exxcess View Post
    Best bet for these is to get a respark shield, I position myself behind cover and hold right click to keep it spinning then i can shoot right away.

Try to line of site as best you can and keep track of the enemy spawn points to pick them off as soon as they spawn
    Ya. I use the blue Respark, and I tend to position myself to the left of that little house, so I can see that spawn out that little side door, but something always prevents me from getting that gold.
    "The point of war isn't to die for your country. It's to make the other bastard die for his."-Gen. George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingNinja007 View Post
    Ya. I use the blue Respark, and I tend to position myself to the left of that little house, so I can see that spawn out that little side door, but something always prevents me from getting that gold.
    I'm with ya! I apparently suck at that challenge.
    You want my weapons...?

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingNinja007 View Post
    I apologize in advanced. I never know if I should put questions like this in general or gameplay, but does anyone have any tips for Minigun Mayhem? I keep coming only a thousand points away from gold. Should I level up more, find a better shield, or what?
    for me i knew whare a mini gunnr spawned ^U^ drive along the edges of san fransisco till you see sum mutants. shoot them up an a mini gunner will pop up. repeat thi cycle an challenge is done :]

And remember, laughing while shooting with a minigun makes you look badass.

Minigun tip :
    -they are AOE weapon.
    -always target the closer/more dangerous foe/the one shooting first
    -right mouse button keep the gun spinning. On PC ofc, don't the key on console, should be the one you use to aim.
    -You have more ammos than you need. And no recoil. See my point ?
    -during some of them, use cover to avoid some bullets, and gather your foe in a single line. The dark matter one is the one I think about to do this.

Keep to left side of farm house crouch beside hay bails, and let them stream in front of you, and keep shooting.

Silver is the norm for me on it but I have had golds,
    Grab the gun and move back to the side of the house, hay bales on my right. Move so you see fewer mobs on the right, if they can see you they can shoot you.

Never stop shooting, the timer doesnt give you enough time to empty the gun so just keep going, now you need a bit of luck and as you already said, a good shield,

If I get in trouble ill move more right use the rear of the house to block out the mobs and give my shield 2 seconds to start recharge but its important to peek out a bit into all the mobs a bit at a time so you can cut them down.

In my opinion its best to move behind the house, back little bit and slightly right.

Get a Respak, hide behind bigger house near haystacks (but not too far behind or they'll start to shoot you from two direction). If you are low on health - step back and allow shield to regenerate.