Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Known Issues for Patch 1.010

Here are some of the major known issues we are working towards fixing with Patch 1.010

Known Patch Issues – Some of these existed before the patch, but have been better identified:

- Muting voice chat mutes yourself rather than other players.
    - Completing 5 trades with friend’s task is grayed out before completing 5 trades, causing Magnetic Personality II to be reset.
    - Attempting to join a Commandeer Cronkhite match commonly fails.
    - Players who accessed the Data Recorder for “That’s All I Got” before the original fix can still not access it to complete the pursuit.
    - Team Deathmatch kills are being reset after each match is completed for some players.
    - When zoomed in with some scope mods, no scope UI is shown.
    - The Hellbug Cap has accidentally been replaced with Sweet Shades for some lucky players.
    - Freight Yard is currently disabled which gates some Contracts and Pursuits
    - Vehicle ranks will sometimes reset after logout
    - For the first 5 min of logging in you cannot see friends list
    - Crater data pad still bugged, still have a reset on my social achievements like pvp with friends/clan etc.
    - Chat doesn't last long enough after something is said
    Clan options are bugging out ability to see clan tab
    - Missing clan tags even though there in game and next to
    Friends just showing as offline whilst others show with all there ego ratings, last online information
    - Grouping doesn't allow you to enter shadow wars
    - Ability not to join clan member’s phase or go to person but gets better after being logged in for a while

Other things include:

Still checking on Pursuits
    Co-op Map Failures
    Voice Chat (pesky pesky)
    Data Recorder Issues
    Weapon Mods - Scopes not giving you a scope/zoom

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Any eta for when we will be able to play some hold and capture pvp for the pursuits ?

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    • Muting voice chat mutes yourself rather than other players.
    Lol ? I am sorry, but this whole thing with the chat and voice chat not being fixed for months (was mentioned for weeks after weeks after weeks before release...) makes Trion looks amateur...

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    ● Text chat now displays for longer and no longer hides when sprinting or boosting.
    Add this to your list... You did make the chat last longer, but you can still only see 1 message at a time, which makes it the laughing-stock of chats...

Quote Originally Posted by Avelya View Post
    Lol ? I am sorry, but this whole thing with the chat and voice chat not being fixed for months (was mentioned for weeks after weeks after weeks before release...) makes Trion looks amateur...
    game was only released April 2nd its now April 16th where are your months and months weeks and weeks coming from?

There were phases before Retail... aka beta and alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Avelya View Post
    There were phases before Retail... aka beta and alpha.
    yes i was a beta tester as well but beta is just that beta most of the chat issues were fixed before release then there were new voip bugs at release so months and months weeks and weeks is not really valid for the issues that are now up

salvage matrix is broke for PC. Its not on the list
    En Mortis est Glorium

Not able to hide the map legend.
    U.S. (EST)
    PC GT: OldHardLuck

Not able to view your clan, members in it, or the ability to invite to the clan. It seems a few individuals have had this issue.
    www.cravethegame.net

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerne View Post
    yes i was a beta tester as well but beta is just that beta most of the chat issues were fixed before release then there were new voip bugs at release so months and months weeks and weeks is not really valid for the issues that are now up
    I'm not (mainly) talking about the new issues with the new patch. I'm talking about the fact that the VOIP (useless for PC, probably useful for consoles?) and the chat system and really not well conceived in the first place. It needs a complete do over, not small fixes.