+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please make two apposing sides that you can join.

I would like it if you had the option to join 1 of 2 different sides that oppose each other. Where missions would consist of taking control of certain locations and keeping them, and attacking enemy bases. You could fight the other side anywhere in the main map, and if you stayed neutral you couldn't be attacked. Keep bumping this thread if you agree. Add any ideas as well.

This would require way too much retooling, if by '1 of 2 different sides' you mean a constant, character-altering addition.

I would support some kind of clan-based warfare though. This would let the player population control the opposition, and still give you something akin to what you want within the game as it exists.

Something like this would be a long way off though.

Shadow War, que up. Stop the forum *****ing that this feature isn't working, good god so many whiners.

That is all.

"I would like it if you had the option to join 1 of 2 different sides that oppose each other."

Why? You need to justify your ideas.

"Why? You need to justify your ideas."

I would just like to run into hostile human controlled characters every once in awhile, or maybe a gang of them. Shadow wars im not interested in. I just want an added variable to worry about while I'm completing missions.

"Shadow War, que up. Stop the forum *****ing that this feature isn't working, good god so many whiners. "

Calm down. Wasn't talking about shadow war to begin with. Haven't even tried playing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by thoma683 View Post
    I would like it if you had the option to join 1 of 2 different sides that oppose each other. Where missions would consist of taking control of certain locations and keeping them, and attacking enemy bases. You could fight the other side anywhere in the main map, and if you stayed neutral you couldn't be attacked. Keep bumping this thread if you agree. Add any ideas as well.
    Worst idea ever... You know the problems games have... Two faction wars b.c one will always be lopsided.

Quote Originally Posted by thoma683 View Post
    "Opposing"

PSN Defiance EU characters : Shaun Richtbecker Jaque Flynn Vanellope vonSyfy

I am not sure I'm behind this idea.

lol the guy just suggested an idea, people need to chill out, I think its a good idea, that's why we have seen factions in games for a long time, but sadly it wont happen for defiance, like some one above said, it would be too much re tooling and they have had a vision for this game for years which I doubt they will be able to change as they have to keep it relating to the tv show, id personally love it though.