+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is hotshot: Moonshine Shack bugged?

I really dunno... it seems to randomly cancel in the middle of it.. I made it to bronze without it canceling. Not really sure what I am supposed to do?

You might be running out of ammo. The challenge in it is to constantly be killing enemies, and picking up ammo they drop. All while staying alive.

Pro Tip: Use the Scavenger perk.

I could have sworn I was reloading when it canceled on my bronze run.. is there a timer in between kills?

Quote Originally Posted by Kommissar Kaede View Post
    You might be running out of ammo. The challenge in it is to constantly be killing enemies, and picking up ammo they drop. All while staying alive.

Another Pro Tip: Aim.

:P

Seriously though, the game has its fair share of bugs, but there are plenty of ways to incidentally cancel a Hotshot challenge. Like others have said, running out of ammo is an easy way to do it, same with your health dropping to zero, if you aren't quick on your feet, the enemies can build up rather quickly and no amount of cover will save you if they swarm. I recommend the Escape Artist perk for when your shield breaks while running this particular challenge. It can let you get to cover more quickly or blitz enemies that are an immediate threat to you. As its a shotgun challenge, range is everything, the faster you can get close to your enemies, the quicker you can wipe them out. Hope this helped. <3
    - No longer active on Defiance. -
    ~ ♪ ~We are not your kind of people. Speak a different language.
    We see through your lies. We are not your kind of people.
    Won't be cast as demons, creatures you despise...
    ~ ♪ ~

If you pay attention the abrupt end is usually caused by running out of ammo.

Sometimes you get screwed on ammo drops and run out before any mobs even drop ammo.

Heh I'm stuck on this one as well...last one I need to silver before moving to San Fran... Ill try the scavenger perk...and aiming xP

The easiet trick is to run behind the truck and the two shacks to give yourself cover to regen shields. This also allows them to pile up for better multipliers.

Also keep in mind the rocket raider is worht a lot more points. They should also be a priority target due to their damage.

I tried that.. hmm.. I got so close but when the shotgun raiders with shields show up its game over..

This one is frustrating me more than the chicken one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bored Peon View Post
    The easiet trick is to run behind the truck and the two shacks to give yourself cover to regen shields. This also allows them to pile up for better multipliers.

Also keep in mind the rocket raider is worht a lot more points. They should also be a priority target due to their damage.

Well worse comes to worse, respec and change your perks for the task.

Grab yourself the reduced damage taken when shields break, the overall damage reduction, increased health, and the health regeneration perks.