+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Replay story??

Replay story??

I seen this just a minutes of playing when i looked at map, i was wondering i have ego rating or 685 and moving up verrry slowy, but if you replay the story will it delete you EGO progress??
    Love ark hunting and playing in the shadow wars, if you have spare time and want to make team on Defiance for a shadow war or ark hunt, hit me up on xbl

Nope. I'm liking to redo the thing with more power, more relaxed, paying more attention to details.

I think replaying the story will have to same effect as Borderlands 2, you restart the story at your current level, and you can earn more money, better loot and all that good stuff. I'm only about 4-6 missions deep into my second play through, and so far I've gotten decient items, more scrip (not because of the boosts they gave us). And I also agree, this time around, I'm paying a lot more attention to detail.

do you have to create another character to do this ?

Nope. Just go to the "Restart Story" or whatever it is icon on the map and it'll tell you you'll lose your story progress (i.e. you go back to the beginning storywise. You lose no character progress like levels, ego points, or items).

Is the "quick dialog" supposed to skip when you are replaying the story missions? Like getting a call from Cass or EGO talking about the mission. I see the subtitles and side picture of whos talking pop up but they quickly dissapear and I hear nothing. This HAS to be a bug right? Maybe when I log back in, it won't do this?

Can you still travel to Sanfran via fast travel?
    Can you still do contracts for Von bach and access the rep vendors?

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnicide View Post
    Can you still travel to Sanfran via fast travel?
    Can you still do contracts for Von bach and access the rep vendors?
    -I think you can, as fast travel is available once unlocked, no matter if you've done the mission
    -Yes, but some have reported the contracts being locked (bug)

Yes, fast transport to Overpass still available. Even side missions you didn't complete in Frisco are there.

Although Grant doesn't appear anymore in the Overpass.

About the items, No better items in Rewards. You get always a random weak item from a cache.

I was actually going to post a thread about this same topic to see if anyone knew, looked around to see if one was already going. I was wondering the same thing, almost did it then thought about losing ego and waiting till i found more info about it. Thanks everyone!! =:3