+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Replay story??

why replay the same stuff

rather then replay stuff I've done i want new story missions and new places to go loot is not why i like the game i need more story it just stops to me this is a bit lame i'm one of the players that loves the story more then loot when i got passed Nim i was hoping to get out of San Francisco not be stuck there doing the nothing but the same old stuff daily's are nice but they get old when theirs nothing new i what new areas to go to why aren't i chasing Nolan and Irisa the made me lose alot of scrip and took the gem he said he gave me

to answer everything about starting over
    1. it starts from when you get over the wall after the tutorial
    2. you keep everything you've unlocked (ego/weps/perks/teleport locations)
    3. rather than getting the same shtako items you get a "random" item (weps/shields/nades)after each mission (i'm only 4 missions in and have had 2 blues a green and a purple!)

so in general it seems like many other games where you replay for greater rewards and to continue levelling your character

i beat the game but it aint bringing up the icon to replay the missions what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by kirbys5957 View Post
    rather then replay stuff I've done i want new story missions and new places to go loot is not why i like the game i need more story it just stops to me this is a bit lame i'm one of the players that loves the story more then loot when i got passed Nim i was hoping to get out of San Francisco not be stuck there doing the nothing but the same old stuff daily's are nice but they get old when theirs nothing new i what new areas to go to why aren't i chasing Nolan and Irisa the made me lose alot of scrip and took the gem he said he gave me
    Thank Xbox for this delay. its a shame really makes the game seem badly developed- but its all Xboxs fault.

<.<

Quote Originally Posted by Ticon View Post
    Thank Xbox for this delay. its a shame really makes the game seem badly developed- but its all Xboxs fault.

<.<
    How do you figure? Trion Worlds announced that they were pushing back the release of any DLC until they were satisfied that the bugs were all rectified.(which I think is a smart move) So how exactly does blame fall upon Microsoft's shoulders? Why does blame even need to come into play? Trion Worlds took on a rather lofty task in bringing an MMO to the Xbox 360, something no one else had been able to do before. You had to know, even expect, that there would be bugs/glitches/server errors. Instead of deciding whom to point the finger at, let's just be thankful that they had the fortitude and forward thinking to make correcting these problems a higher priority than adding more content to a game that still has issues.

Also, it's just end of Season 1. WoW released x-Addons year after year, so i guess u just have to wait till the story goes to Season 2 DLCs in this state of the Project might as well be some kind of Sidearks, which don't contain mainstory.

They will eventually have to do something with Von Bach. We know his glowing eyed butt is wandering around somewhere.
    Ign The Lady74
    PSN bearbug74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by kirbys5957 View Post
    rather then replay stuff I've done i want new story missions and new places to go loot is not why i like the game i need more story
    Amen. May all the Gods we've created bless you, Kirby.

Quick question...
    What about the progresses in Season one sections, you know all the ego you get from doing tasks.
    For instance I have one that asks me to kill 2500 enemies in Arkfall, almost got to that, will that be reset?
    Some of those tasks give me an armor that I would like to have, would I have to do them from scratch?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Netrus View Post
    Quick question...
    What about the progresses in Season one sections, you know all the ego you get from doing tasks.
    For instance I have one that asks me to kill 2500 enemies in Arkfall, almost got to that, will that be reset?
    Some of those tasks give me an armor that I would like to have, would I have to do them from scratch?
    Thanks
    None of the tasks will reset, they will retain your progress, so don't worry. Replay will just allow the Main Missions to be accessable again, you get different randomly selected rewards for completing them, and for me I find them a good way to level up weapon skill as long as you reset your weapon's mastery when you need to or use another weapon from the same category to allow it.