+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trion is a great company?

Thats all I been hearing since I bought this game. But thats not what im seeing. This company can't even make a patch that actually works. The patch they came out with yesterday made things worst. Got to reload your weapon 5 times before you can fire it, perks dissappearing off your class, arkfallls you complete and nothing happens, the crystals dont blow up and you dont get any rewards. xbox keeps freezing now since after the patch. I havnt seen anything that makes me think Trion is a great company. I keep hearing how they're on top of things, but I dont see much improvement. I see things getting worst.

Nice QQ thread pause not. Try playing another MMO, and see how long it takes some of those patches to get fixed with a subsequent hot fix. You won't be singing the same kind of tune.

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    Nice QQ thread pause not. Try playing another MMO, and see how long it takes some of those patches to get fixed with a subsequent hot fix. You won't be singing the same kind of tune.
    This.

Play something from Blizzard and come back and let us know how issues were handled, and how long it took.
    XBL - FattyMcG33
    IGN - Llokia

So you think patches fix everything . Hate to burst your bubble but in a mmo patches always cause more problems than they solve. Just wait till the first dlc comes out. If you haven't played a mmo with an expansion on expansion launch day ( oh boy ) . Trust me it will make you pick up your console and throw it out your window .

Quote Originally Posted by Crushdaddy View Post
    Thats all I been hearing since I bought this game. But thats not what im seeing. This company can't even make a patch that actually works. The patch they came out with yesterday made things worst. Got to reload your weapon 5 times before you can fire it, perks dissappearing off your class, arkfallls you complete and nothing happens, the crystals dont blow up and you dont get any rewards. xbox keeps freezing now since after the patch. I havnt seen anything that makes me think Trion is a great company. I keep hearing how they're on top of things, but I dont see much improvement. I see things getting worst.
    I have nothing but positive things to say about Trion. Just got done talking to their Live Support and they were extremely helpful. I encourage you to go to school and get a degree and create a better company if you're not impressed.
    SN4kEDoCT0R
    Founding Member of Silent Knights

"I destroy my enemies after making them my friends." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by SN4kEDoCT0R View Post
    I have nothing but positive things to say about Trion. Just got done talking to their Live Support and they were extremely helpful. I encourage you to go to school and get a degree and create a better company if you're not impressed.
    Im not impressed at all. And going buy all of you, Trion is the best PC gaming has to offer. Im sure glad I never went the PC route.

Ill keep my xbox, and my 2 to 16 player online gaming that actually works and I have fun all the time. Who wants or needs 10000 plus players online if the game stays broken 24 7, 7 days a week? I surly dont. Have fun with this GARRRRRRRBAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Crushdaddy View Post
    The patch works great for me. I think you need to stop buying games once a year, and realize that all games aren't perfect. Actually, no games are perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesguy07 View Post
    The patch works great for me. I think you need to stop buying games once a year, and realize that all games aren't perfect. Actually, no games are perfect
    I buy all new games that come out on the xbox. And I know all games are not perfect. Ubisofts Ghost Recon Future Soldier online play was the worst online experience I had ever had on the xbox and the game itself was actually a great game. Just the online play was garrrrbage. Never thought id play another game as bad as that online play was until I bought this game. Oh and I just love how when you pay money for this game to get bonus XP and Skill for your guns, how the timer keeps ticking down even when you fall asleep..... LMFAO, Wont ever happen to me anymore. But you fanboys and girls keep on puckering up............Im trading this game in today and never looking back. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    While I agree that the OP's tone was a but ungrateful, I have to admit that the patch we were waiting to fix so many basic issues didn't really deliver. What is the point of pushing a patch out quickly if it doesn't really fix most of the issues that it says it does? At some point you have to admit that Trion really messed things up with this first patch and it will take them weeks more to fix not only what needs to be fixed, but what the patch further broke.

The end result is that the patch caused more harm than good, as now we are weeks behind in terms of scheduled content. Let's be honest here, the Episode 2 pursuits include a Capture & Hold match and will be removed on the 22nd... we still do not have a Capture and Hold map active in the game. I'm sorry but that is borderline inept behavior.