+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

[FA] Fatal Assault Recruting PvP, PvE

http://fatalassault.gamerz.co/

Fatal Assault is a guild that is all about having fun in the game, but on the other hand we are very competitive, and I will strive to make this an elite guild in Defiance. That being said we will take on anyone who thinks they have what it takes to be an elite player in Defiance. We have been around since we started Avp 2 (Aliens Versus Predator 2) and we have been one of the top ranking guilds in everything we have played since then (CoD Black Ops/2, Guild Wars 2, Crimecraft, APB, AvA, Planetside 2 etc etc). We have plenty of experience in these types of game, and we are always looking to learn and teach others.

Just remember one thing when you join Fatal Assault
    You are joining the ranks of the elite gamer

PvP - We are a pvp focused guild, but we also love pve. We will help each other out to become the pvp player you want to be but at the same we work as a team. We will develop strategies, and formulate plans to knock out the other top ranking teams.

PvE - Just because we are a pvp guild doesnt mean there is no pve there will be plenty pve because that is an aspect I love in mmorpg's. You will never be bored in this guild, there will always be something to do.

Ranks - We will have a in guild rank system which if there is none in the game we will post it on the new site. Rank in out guild is not just given first come first serve to recruit fast, or any other dumb unethical ways. In this guild as you progress and get better you Earn your rank.

Ventrilo - It is not required because I think everyone should be able to experience our community weather or not you have a mic, but we do have a 40 man vent that I would like to see everyone on if possible, but not a requirement.

Age - I will not put an age minimum on this community, but I also will not tolerate any immaturity. That means no arguing with guild mates, or starting fights, no picking on other guild mates due to lack of anything if you have a problem with someone you come to a leader.

If you are interested in joining post in this format on our join us section of fourms

Name :
    IGN : (at least the one you want)
    What you think you can contribute to [FA] :

Leader
    Orphen

Co-Leader
    LazyBumm
    MzLyons

Members
    Neptune
    Spinesnap
    Ayumi
    Jassarine
    UnknownWarrior
    Violante
    Kill Switch
    Koder Aheen
    Remag Div
    Lone Star
    BigPaPaWolf
    Glayn
    Essene X
    Tessa Vonderbraw
    RIPng
    Zero Exit
    BIG WOOD
    Chuggers
    SunyataBound
    Naxix
    Loki
    ChocSoulBrutha
    Overdonehawk
    Kyo_Hyuga
    Damien Black
    Lowlyffe
    Everlicht
    Zvar
    Veu
    moedee
    Upgrade
    Vodka
    Kemo
    GreatMako
    Liquid Frostbite
    zerst
    Wildman
    deathwatcher
    Zeltchoron
    Nikota
    DentMan06
    mcnasty
    Ryando
    LeeLooMinai
    Crimsonmori
    Literofcola
    WillPowerr
    Heisenberg
    Jesus Christ
    Hypermind
    Dreadnaughty
    Dizirox
    GodMode
    Jabber
    The Singularity

Join

Name :Johnathan
    IGN : (at least the one you want)Trajan
    Game Experience :UO-WOW-Rift-D3-Path of Exile-Word of Tanks+-all the cod's/Battlefields/Medal of honor ect...
    What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork & Team Oriented Attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Name :Johnathan
    IGN : (at least the one you want)
    Game Experience :UO-WOW-Rift-D3-Path of Exile-Word of Tanks+-all the cod's/Battlefields/Medal of honor ect...
    What you think you can contribute to [FA] : Teamwork & Team Oriented Attitude
    accepted welcome to [FA]

Nice thanks guild website?

We took it down have a new website coming up in a few days for Defiance strictly will put link in post above soon

Name: JJ
    IGN: Deacon (hopefully)
    Game Experience: GW2, Tera, Rift, Team Fortress, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3.
    What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Team Work, Patience, Helpfulness.
    Man I love to see babies cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome Jack View Post
    Name: JJ
    IGN: Deacon (hopefully)
    Game Experience: GW2, Tera, Rift, Team Fortress, Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3.
    What you think you can contribute to [FA]: Team Work, Patience, Helpfulness.
    Accepted welcome to [FA] Deacon

Updated new guild forum web address please sign up when you can

Name : Devin
    IGN : shadow or neptune or both
    Game Experience :GW2, SWTOR, BF3, all of the medal of honors, and many more
    What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, helpfulness, active, hardworking

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Name : Devin
    IGN : shadow or neptune or both
    Game Experience :GW2, SWTOR, BF3, all of the medal of honors, and many more
    What you think you can contribute to [FA] :Teamwork, helpfulness, active, hardworking
    accepted welcome to [FA]