+ Reply to Thread

old friends, old swords quest bug.

been having a problem with this quest. i go to save the ranchers but the ranchers don't spawn. any one else having this happen to them?

Quote Originally Posted by SHAD0WEN View Post
    been having a problem with this quest. i go to save the ranchers but the ranchers don't spawn. any one else having this happen to them?
    Yea I am. Been waiting for a bit with a wandering hulker mission preventing progress
    Xbox 360 GT: AlphaContra
    Defiance: Hitokiri Battousai

Senior Member K A S H I H A R A D's Avatar
    Woah... nevermind. Sounds like a brand new bug. Hopefully they are working on it.

"They say I'm evil cause I trained my ego to see gold..."

they just respawned. so the quest has been fixed. after the 10th time of logging and relogging i was getting worried.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAD0WEN View Post
    Same here. I've been trying to take care of what I can with the new episodes and other miscellaneous goals. I may try again tonight. Haven't tried since before the patch, so maybe it's time to try again. I'll report back if I have any luck.

Edit: Oops! A little slow in my reply. Thanks for the update!

It's not a new bug, happened to quite a few. Send a ticket in game and they will progress the mission for you. That's what they did for me when I sent in the ticket. They finish it for you and you get all the credit you would have.

Just a side note, it says the time I posted this is 1:02 AM, pretty sure it's not... ???