+ Reply to Thread

Episode 1 Pursuits: The Pilgrim help

So, after many MANY hours of searching through ruins of san fran, helping stupid e- rep from hell bugs in madera and marin I managed to get all pilgrim challenges done.

I can say that one,THIS IS NOT bugged for the 360 version!! so please lets not try to waste the teams time anymore. Even though these things are a *** to find its do able.

YOU WILL most likely need more than your self, if you are on your own you have a very slim chance of even finding one of these, using 2-3 people you can most likely find one if you all are searching different parts of an area.

The main strategy we had was that two of us would go around taking down emergencies while the 3rd would drive around the alleged spawn areas for these locations.

I WILL not tell you where these locations are because they will be random for most but i will tell you that the Blood brothers pursuit may not always spawn in mount tam, for me mine spawned in the pow fields in marin!

Im sorry that i cannot be much help than that, these spawn points are indeed random and and can spawn from any emergency at any given time.

the mutant one is tam was absurdly easy. Like..four mutants killed and mission successful

Just because its not bugged for you doesnt mean it isn't for someone else, though I agree they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Riptharipper View Post
    Just because its not bugged for you doesnt mean it isn't for someone else, though I agree they aren't.
    no i am saying, everyone is saying its not appearing for them because everything else is broken they think it means this is broken also, im saying it isnt bugged like 20 different people say its not i just dont want to see, this must be bugged for me