Not able to access my load out menu or switch weapons

I wanted to know if any one was having the same problem as I am. I logged in yesterday and could not use my load out menu at all, and not to mention that my "Y" button would not switch weapons either. I had a difficult time playing because once I ran out of ammo I either had to press start and switch weapons through my inventory, only throw grenades, or melee. I also noticed that two of my modded weapons had dissappered from my inventory. I reported the problem through the game. I hope this problem gets fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit King View Post
    I wanted to know if any one was having the same problem as I am. I logged in yesterday and could not use my load out menu at all, and not to mention that my "Y" button would not switch weapons either. I had a difficult time playing because once I ran out of ammo I either had to press start and switch weapons through my inventory, only throw grenades, or melee. I also noticed that two of my modded weapons had dissappered from my inventory. I reported the problem through the game. I hope this problem gets fixed soon.
    I am having the exact same issues. What console are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit King View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...t-swap-weapons

I am playing defiance on Xbox.