+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

how hard is it to find ppl?

Sup...

i recently achieved lvl202, so now i have aepic quest to go into the Dogtown Mine and kill a boss.. but its IMPOSSIBLE to kill him solo.

so i used the General Chat for HOURS but not a single reply?

You'll have to do it solo. iT's instanced for one player only. good luck that guy sucks hard.
    XBox Gamertag: NAPALM SUNRlSE (that "i" is actually a lowercase L, some *** has the actual name already and not even on XBOX, probably as a MSN LIVE id)

Character: Kayden Stryke; Human Female Outlaw; EGO: 387; Most Common Role: DPS and Mob Aggro Bait

Clan: Chaos Undivided (Leader: Ka0sP3nguin)

u serious? i have the best stuff and can rarely scratch him without dying over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by Heffernan View Post
    Sup...

i recently achieved lvl202, so now i have aepic quest to go into the Dogtown Mine and kill a boss.. but its IMPOSSIBLE to kill him solo.

so i used the General Chat for HOURS but not a single reply?
    there is a General Chat?!? as for finding people.. heh I play on PC and for there being only 1 server and the game this new, its kind of sad that i can go an hour without seeing another person. G'luck with that boss.

What's the name of the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Jestunhi View Post
    What's the name of the boss?
    Pretty sure its Jackleg Joe/Joe Teach in that mine.

Where exactly are you dying OP, can you get to the "last" phase (him walking on the ground)?

he's talking about Jackleg Joe Teach, one of the most worthless fights in the game. Cuz he's a cheez boss
    XBox Gamertag: NAPALM SUNRlSE (that "i" is actually a lowercase L, some *** has the actual name already and not even on XBOX, probably as a MSN LIVE id)

Character: Kayden Stryke; Human Female Outlaw; EGO: 387; Most Common Role: DPS and Mob Aggro Bait

cant remember a name... logged off after looking for a team for 5-6h and dying like 50 times.. send in a supportticket and asked Defiance Support to either Fix this hard boss or Finish it for me

cant remember a name... logged off after looking for a team for 5-6h and dying like 50 times.. send in a supportticket and asked Defiance Support to either Fix this hard boss or Finish it for me
    Yeah, that's probably not going to happen. Where were you dying again?

u serious? i have the best stuff and can rarely scratch him without dying over and over...
    Yeah he doesn't get easier and the fight has three phases. one is survive the second is survive and shoot his minions that have flame tanks on their backs or use a flashbang then shoot Jackleg, the third is shoot jackleg and run around trying to not get shot dead by Jackleg when he comes to whup your *** personally.