+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What's your best streak?

I was wondering what everyone's best ark streak was, or, more specifically, your best first place ark streak?

Mine was tonight. I took first place three times in a row, and I am not even using my best gear (thanks to the interesting level up system, I am using a blue weapon instead of a purple with a synergy to level up the right weapon for me).

I am willing to bet that someone has way more first place streaks than I do.
    "The point of war isn't to die for your country. It's to make the other bastard die for his."-Gen. George S. Patton

I keep trying to streak, but there's no unequip button yet for my outfits...

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingNinja007 View Post
    I was wondering what everyone's best ark streak was, or, more specifically, your best first place ark streak?

Mine was tonight. I took first place three times in a row, and I am not even using my best gear (thanks to the interesting level up system, I am using a blue weapon instead of a purple with a synergy to level up the right weapon for me).

I am willing to bet that someone has way more first place streaks than I do.
    Four. I'm in starter gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Jack View Post
    I'm crying from laughter right now.
    "The point of war isn't to die for your country. It's to make the other bastard die for his."-Gen. George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Jack View Post
    Ahah, gold.

My best streak? I dunno, 2? I get bored fast with ArkFalls, can't keep doing them or it gets to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarin View Post
    Ahah, gold.

My best streak? I dunno, 2? I get bored fast with ArkFalls, can't keep doing them or it gets to me.
    Apparently, they lowered the amount of keycodes people get from arkfalls? Maybe I just read a post from a whiner.

Not sure about streaks, but I am INCREDIBLY sad and have taken 24 pictures of the tv with me being at the top of the board... yep, with the mobile phone. I won't apologise, I don't remember EVER coming first in any game where I'm up against real people.
    EGO rating 3044. My head goes *WUB, WUB, WUB, WUB, WUB*

X-BOX

I did 23million damage in a single arkfall once. Only because I was the ONLY person to show up at the scrapper arkfall and destroy every single one of them before moving onto the boss and halfway into that fight another two people FINALLY showed up to help me kill off that guy. Soloing the shield generator minors inside the major was easy as cake, but soloing a progenitor is darn near impossible What did I get out of it? 6 keys 5k exp and some scrip, not even a grenade/shield mod >.<

I normally in the top 4 if i can get some minors in before the big boss but when i show up around the big boss i manage to get top 15
    My Store (weapons mods and shields)
    Scrips & Bits - My Store

I'd like to see how I did, but 70% of the time the scoreboard counts my score as 0 when I know for a fact I placed top 5 at least. :/