+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why are Bio-Men in the show portrayed as mutant bosses in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptikron_NZ View Post
    LOL! I wondered the same thing!

Why not?

because they're cyborgs not mutants.

Even though they're not mutants, they get respect and understanding from them. Mutants recognize the bio-mans plight of living in an unforgiving, and bigoted world. They didn't choose to be the way they are, but nonetheless are taken advantage of by the 'normal' races as cheap labour or fodder in whatever war is currently being fought.

because the biomen beat them into submission?

And it is likely that part of biomens change were due to controlled mutations.

Because they are part of the same military that eventually devolved into mutants. I assume their engineering made them immune to the mutations, but they continue to work with the people they were used to before it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Munx View Post
    because the biomen beat them into submission?

And it is likely that part of biomens change were due to controlled mutations.
    Controlled mutations and also implants, which is why Nolan was able to shut the one he was fighting down. They do not seem very smart, but they are capable or reasoning to a certain degree, like the piercer in liberate the lost. Whatever the origin of the hulkers are though, I have no idea.. like the "motherlode (man, he is huge, alot bigger than "normal" hulkers. Its possible that the 99ers did that to him).
    Platform: PC
    Character: Blackwolfe (EU)

Rolling with the Red Thugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Misguidance View Post
    Because they are part of the same military that eventually devolved into mutants. I assume their engineering made them immune to the mutations, but they continue to work with the people they were used to before it happened.
    thats pretty much how i rationalize it. I figure they're more like "robots" without complete free will. While they may be able to make their own decisions and such they're probably still programmed to take orders from certain individuals. seeing as how the EMC created them it makes sense that the mutants would have biomen in the game.

how datak got a bioman in the show is beyond me but obviously if they are programmed to take orders it makes sense for the bioman to not be trying to kill anything non-EMC.

If I ran into something that big without an Abrams or a GAU-8 to back me up, I think I'd be calling it 'boss' too. LOL

> Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott the Bit Store. <