Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

List of Disabled Maps, Emergencies, and Items

Howdy Folks!

As we strive to improve Defiance we will focusing on content that is live and often taking them down to work out bugs, issues, and exploits.

Currently we have the following items disabled :

Emergencies
    None

Hotshot
    None

PvP Maps
    None

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Thanks for the updates, Myll_Erik. Also thanks for the email on my suggestion. :-)
    Thank you, -Slay

_____________My Suggestions_____________
    Add aim assist to consoles - Cloak/Shotgun Fixes
    Add radios to cars - Clan stratocarrier with Concept Art

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Ingame username: Slay
    Xbox gamertag: Anatamize
    Server: Xbox North America

Dam, Dam Defense is out again? (sorry, I had to)

Useful list, thanks for maintaining this!

Any idea when the Dam will be back up? That's the only thing left before I complete the Marin Pursuit.

Would it hurt to include disabled episode content? You guys know there are several threads about them, and you said elsewhere that they might be re-enabled again. I myself started a new toon recently, and honestly say I feel a good deal of emptyness since they are gone. :-S

Any missing side missions?
    "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Pratchett

I would like a section that stated what synergy mods were disabled. I would have liked it more before the fifty or so brutal mods and the twenty-five run and gun mods plus a few un synergized ones and all those WASTED keycodes. Dont get me wrong guys love the game its just frustrating when your buying synergy cashes for absolutly no reason just to find out mods such as assasin do not even exist as of yet... I could have probably bought a good fifty lock box's had the player base been given this information. Im not whining, I want no compensation, and I am in no way even remotely close to quitting this game I know these things take time. I would just like an accurate list of what gear/mods are available so I can map my player (a key point of any mmo/ character based game)

Would it be possible to include an estimated eta on when this (these) will be re-implemented into the game and whats currently broken? Currently all I'm missing for my area pursuit is dam defense and I would like to know and estimated time on when I can complete it.

A good eta for dam defense would be nice, im in the same boat black magix is with dam defense being the only thing i need left to finish up marin.