Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Turret Turnabout

Does anyone know if the "Turret Turnabout" side mission has been fixed? Each time I would try it, I would just get stuck with a mission objective that says "Go to Sutro Tower" but with no actual means of getting to it.

Same here on 6/19 and today 6/20.
    Both times I started by myself and was joined by a random player.
    1st time I abandoned it, today I left it open, with that "Go to Satro Tower". I did 2 Arkfalls, and came back to see it restarted, did again solo, and finished.

Looks like Turret Turnabout can be finished solo, (did it again on another profile).
    Not sure if it's still bugged, probably yes, since no new patches since yesterday.
    I'd suggest go in solo and hope no one else shows up, (both times it didn't finish, another player showed up and did half the work. IE, disable generators, hack system, and turn on generators). Till they get a fix, might try solo, and if with others, or others show up, have one player do all the legwork, the others just run cover. That might work.

Arkfalls are completely ****ed up, every single major I have gone to has server lagout... Way to go try'n...

do u kno anything about nim shondu? when i clear out the mines and go to the terror sphere control room, it never loads the room, ive redone the quest like 5 times now,