Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    is there an eta for dam defense yet?

Are half if the synergy mods disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Xenos View Post
    A good eta for dam defense would be nice, im in the same boat black magix is with dam defense being the only thing i need left to finish up marin.
    Likewise! haha, just need the Hotshot to come up for even a hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    Howdy Folks!

As we strive to improve Defiance we will focusing on content that is live and often taking them down to work out bugs, issues, and exploits.

Currently we have the following items disabled :

Emergencies
    None

Hotshot
    Dam Defense

PvP Maps
    Freight Yard
    when freight yard up and running. was real fun in the beta
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

What's with the Emergency that keeps disappearing out the front of Mine 98?
    If you drive away a bit you can see it but when you go close it disappears.

I agree. I haven't quite finished all of the Marin sidequests yet... but pretty soon I will be in the same boat. It would definitely be nice to have an eta on when this challenge will be put back in the game. Better yet - if it's going to be much longer then temporarily remove it from the pursuits list, or replace it with something else that we can do to complete Marin. Considering that completing an area grants a good sized ego boost, I'm sure there are plenty of other players that have been knashing their teeth while waiting for this to be fixed.

On a side note... Please fix the timed pursuit tracking on the co-op maps! I've killed the Matron in Angel Island in under 3 minutes about half a dozen times now - still no completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Xenos View Post
    A good eta for dam defense would be nice, im in the same boat black magix is with dam defense being the only thing i need left to finish up marin.
    Same here my friends. Please bring it back soon guys, we just want our titles & costumes!

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    Howdy Folks!

As we strive to improve Defiance we will focusing on content that is live and often taking them down to work out bugs, issues, and exploits.

Currently we have the following items disabled :

Emergencies
    None

Hotshot
    Dam Defense

PvP Maps
    Freight Yard
    Didn't they tell you freight yard is back! Ohhhh, wait, it's gone again....

Dam Defence

Still waiting for the Dam to come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik View Post
    I would like a section that stated what synergy mods were disabled. I would have liked it more before the fifty or so brutal mods and the twenty-five run and gun mods plus a few un synergized ones and all those WASTED keycodes. Dont get me wrong guys love the game its just frustrating when your buying synergy cashes for absolutly no reason just to find out mods such as assasin do not even exist as of yet... I could have probably bought a good fifty lock box's had the player base been given this information. Im not whining, I want no compensation, and I am in no way even remotely close to quitting this game I know these things take time. I would just like an accurate list of what gear/mods are available so I can map my player (a key point of any mmo/ character based game)
    I agree. A list should really be comprised for weapons and mods. I have also spent a great many keycodes looking for those assassin and stalker mods. Now I have to adjust my keycode spending. Love the game and always looking forward to the new content. (or the repair of current content. HA!)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast