Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

You and me both

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Xenos View Post
    A good eta for dam defense would be nice, im in the same boat black magix is with dam defense being the only thing i need left to finish up marin.
    sucks cant finish Marin without that hotshot should atleast remove it or replace it in the goals

so i take it frieght yard is gone again? if it is back where is it coz i certainly cant find it!!!!!!!
    GT: Discr1minator
    Char: UrMa MyFace
    Clan: None ATM
    EGO 1000

'I aint a Sicko! Im just very Misunderstood!!...

I guess we can add major arkfalls back to this long list of trion **** ups...

I know its been asked over and again but please give us dam defense. I really want that outfit.

Is it possible for you to disable pursuit requirements when content required to complete these pursuit requirements are disabled? Just so we can bypass this then re enable the requirements once the content is re enabled so we can get on with our day?
    Xbox360 Gamertag Europe: Chemikz
    In-Game Name: Ardim Lazarus
    Clan Name: Exiled

I really would appreciate ETAs for the disabled maps.

Synergy mods?!?! Nuff said

I love the fact that Trion keeps implementing new stuff and hitting us with patches that fix minor things. It really makes the experience better. But this is growing ridiculous. I got this game a few days after release, and I work a lot so I do most of playing during the weekend. By the time I got to Marin, Dam Defense was gone, and I haven't been able to do it since. We are talking over a month now. I guess the +40 EGO isn't too big of a deal now that I am over 2000, but the completionist in me screams everytime I see Marin (5/7) when literally my first 10-12 pursuit categories are complete except that one.

And Freight Yard? I haven't even ever been able to play that mode. Correct me if I'm wrong, "Capture and Hold" sounds a lot like Domination from CoD? Which is my favorite PvP game mode... If an experience exploit was coded into the game by accident, it is NOT the correct decision to just take that out of the game. I boost my BMG levels by shooting myself with rockets while I'm waiting for friends or taking a smoke break. Are you going to remove rocket launchers and BMG's as well? Or make it to where you can't heal yourself?

I'm really not trying to "*****" because I love this game. It's just frustrating seeing the amount of time y'all put into making it better, but you won't fix parts of the game that were supposed to work from the beginning. I mean, Shadow War is the basic concept of "Capture and Hold"...why not update the game so that temporarily Shadow War matches will count towards the Cap and Hold pursuits?

Either way, neither of these things is going to make me stop playing the game. I love the game and the show. At the very least, please update us!!! It's almost been a month since this page was made and I haven't seen a reply addressing anything since than.

i am on the xbox360 and all i wish tion would do is either ban infectors for the freight yard so they can put the map back into the game or stop putting ****ing capture and hold goals for the daily and weekly since we can not even ****ing do them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raven80 View Post
    Didn't they tell you freight yard is back! Ohhhh, wait, it's gone again....
    We broke it lol. me my clan were in that very last match. It turned into an infectorfest and all the bugs locked it up.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast