Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Can you guys work on Resivior Chicken? That challenge is impossible to reach even bronze never mind silver and gold.
    XBL: Cr4zY BOOM BOTZ
    Ark Hunter name: BOOM BIZZLE
    Clan: DOA

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik View Post
    I would like a section that stated what synergy mods were disabled. I would have liked it more before the fifty or so brutal mods and the twenty-five run and gun mods plus a few un synergized ones and all those WASTED keycodes. Dont get me wrong guys love the game its just frustrating when your buying synergy cashes for absolutly no reason just to find out mods such as assasin do not even exist as of yet... I could have probably bought a good fifty lock box's had the player base been given this information. Im not whining, I want no compensation, and I am in no way even remotely close to quitting this game I know these things take time. I would just like an accurate list of what gear/mods are available so I can map my player (a key point of any mmo/ character based game)
    100% agree. Loving the game, but would love to know when these synergies are going to be available so I can start modding some of my favorite guns!

is the capture and hold game mode a part of this in pvp? also a bank would be really nice in the game since the you cant level up the weapon class once the individual weapon is leveled and finding another good weapon in that class can be a chore sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by rralpheboy View Post
    Can you guys work on Resivior Chicken? That challenge is impossible to reach even bronze never mind silver and gold.
    that mission is really hard. Theres a glitch right now though. If you empty the pistol clip you switch to your main weapons. Just lob a grenade into the middle of the chickens when they swarm. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    Would it hurt to include disabled episode content? You guys know there are several threads about them, and you said elsewhere that they might be re-enabled again. I myself started a new toon recently, and honestly say I feel a good deal of emptyness since they are gone. :-S
    If you miss an Episodic mission it is gone for good soon as the next episode of Defiance plays, this was already covered previously.
    Users - Crowe Ego 1052 - Hero of Paradise - PS3 User: Neodraven1 - Guild: Exodus
    NiM Boss Fight Guide: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...414#post245414
    Bullet for a Badman - Boss Fight:http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...865#post253865
    Systems Owned: Wii, Xbox360/Xbox(Vanilla),PS3/PS2/PSX,PC,N64,SNES,NES,Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDraven View Post
    If you miss an Episodic mission it is gone for good soon as the next episode of Defiance plays, this was already covered previously.
    This was proven WRONG by one of the devs in a tweet. The episode missions will return.

Oh Dam Defense. I lucked out. I was on last week leveling a gun, brought up my map for something, and noticed that Damn Dam Defense icon was back. I dropped everything, informed my clan, and went to it for fear of it being removed again. Lucky I did. Got my metal and moved on.

I reached out to Trion support recently regarding Dam Defense. They got back to me very quick, but unfortunately could not give me an estimate on when we will see it return. Oh well, onto Sausalito.

Hotshot Dam defense is the only thing i need left for the Marin pursuits, and really want to unlock the outfit, hoping Dam defense is put back up soon.

Would be nice if you guys enabled things/missions/task from contracts on maps, that way we dont have to find other websites with this on and a chance for getting a keylogger.

Please do this or add names on the map for the areas.