Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Nearly a month and we still don't have Freight. Stop working on new content and get existing stuff back up FFS. Freight is 1/3 of our total options for non shadow wars pvp and its ridiculous it is being withheld for experience exploit reasons considering tons of people are already ego 2500-5000.

I lurk in the darkest caves, the deepest oceans, and on the highest mountain peaks.
    I saw in the recent blog that the Freight Yard map might get the boot... I'm a trophy hunter and like this awesome game, but seriously? Freight Yard map will get the boot so early in development... ? I wanna platinum Defiance...
    Said the Dragon, "Many knights have left their lives here, I shall soon have an end to you, too," and he breathed fire out of seven jaws. -Brothers Grimm
    PSN: Benjamin_Draco (NA servers)
    Defiance Character: Tristran Dracoss
    EGO Rank: 5821
    Current Clan: Infamous
    I don't t-bag, I air-bag

He responded to a user comment that he didn't mean they would take Freight out, and if they did the achievement would be changed. I certainly hope so. I just think the whole thing smells fishy. The comment about them taking freight out because of experience exploit reasons? Gimme a farking break. Nobody cares how fast some schlub gets to 5000 Ego. We just want to play the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by B_Draco View Post
    I saw in the recent blog that the Freight Yard map might get the boot... I'm a trophy hunter and like this awesome game, but seriously? Freight Yard map will get the boot so early in development... ? I wanna platinum Defiance...
    They would obviously remove that Pursuit if they ended up trashing it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Remag Div View Post
    They would obviously remove that Pursuit if they ended up trashing it completely.
    I hope they remember that, so far I am still looking for a dam defense challenge which they removed but still have on the pursuits.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1

No wonder I couldn't find Dam Defense on my map... I guess I should have looked here before looking all over and clearing Side Missions thinking it would pop into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Azazil View Post
    that mission is really hard. Theres a glitch right now though. If you empty the pistol clip you switch to your main weapons. Just lob a grenade into the middle of the chickens when they swarm. Haha
    I've tried that and it just ends the challange for me, I'm going to give it another try. Thanks for the info.
    XBL: Cr4zY BOOM BOTZ
    Ark Hunter name: BOOM BIZZLE
    Clan: DOA

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Indeed any other unavailbe stuff would be appreciated.

Give us Hotshot: Dam Defence!

I lurk in the darkest caves, the deepest oceans, and on the highest mountain peaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengan View Post
    Give us Hotshot: Dam Defence!
    And lower the match time for Freight Yard when it is re-installed... 15 min matches while trying to win 10 for a trophy is bloody annoying... Lost 5 in a row because people weren't defending properly, but won the 6th right before Trion did emergency maintenance and took off Freight Yard, due to kill count pursuits resetting.
    Said the Dragon, "Many knights have left their lives here, I shall soon have an end to you, too," and he breathed fire out of seven jaws. -Brothers Grimm
    PSN: Benjamin_Draco (NA servers)
    Defiance Character: Tristran Dracoss
    EGO Rank: 5821
    Current Clan: Infamous
    I don't t-bag, I air-bag