+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

No love for LMGs

Why are LMGs some of the most useless guns in the game you cant hardly hit enemies and then when you do they are weak as hell i know pistols(PISTOLS)that are stronger than a LMG= light MACHINE GUN. Come on Trion fix it please. Food for thought ill shoot you with a pistol then a machine gun and you tell me which one hurts more hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by Sumdum View Post
    Why are LMGs some of the most useless guns in the game you cant hardly hit enemies and then when you do they are weak as hell i know pistols(PISTOLS)that are stronger than a LMG= light MACHINE GUN. Come on Trion fix it please. Food for thought ill shoot you with a pistol then a machine gun and you tell me which one hurts more hahaha....
    One or two well placed high caliber pistol shots > spray of lmg

Quote Originally Posted by Sumdum View Post
    1 to 1 bullet comparison? Okay, I'mma use a .50 Desert Eagle m'kay?

a white lmg with tier 1 accuracy and extended clip mods will land you on top of major arkfall leaderboards most of the time if you focus on critical hits.

Cornwall, UK, Earth, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    i tried the LMGs but quickly returned to my favourite which is the standard fully automatic assault riffle with either fire or electric elemental affects, I seem to get high dps with them (i havn't done any maths) and often come quite high in the arkfall leaderboards

Senior Member The Oncoming Storm's Avatar
    Step 1: Learn the recoil
    Step 2: Use the "prepared" perk in conjunction with a good alternate weapon
    step 3: F**k B***hes
    Step 5: Profit

Weakest?? I have a SAW that does 429 damage per shot,I always lead the arkfall leaderboards(atleast top 5) you gotta burst fire them,But in PvP I go with AR,but playing the mission SAW is the only way IMO

Senior Member The Oncoming Storm's Avatar
    Also use SAWs that have either lightning or radiation effects for more combat effectiveness...

Quote Originally Posted by Obso View Post
    Weakest?? I have a SAW that does 429 damage per shot,I always lead the arkfall leaderboards(atleast top 5) you gotta burst fire them,But in PvP I go with AR,but playing the mission SAW is the only way IMO
    I agree. OP must be ******ed... SAWs have base DMG of 400 and can go up to 432... Plus with 111-119 rounds a mag it's a death machine. I have 4-5 SAWs in my inventory at all times. LMG's are probably the best gun in comparison to clip size and DMG.

Only thing left to say is "lrn2play"
    J3T
    Yeah what’s another lifetime? Like mine?
    We all die a little sometimes, it’s alright
    Did you come to say your goodbyes to this life?
    We all hurt a little sometimes, we’re alright
    So mothers hold your children don’t you ever let em go
    There is weakness in your grip and they are holding all our hopes

I myself have a white grade (May be white but it kicks *** lol) FRC SAW with the Siphon element
    8.0 fire rate and hella damage and I love it!

The may be slower in fire rate but with critical hits and controlled recoil
    they are beast guns you just gotta lean how to use them properly.