+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Link account?

Link account?

Should I link my account with the code I received or should I wait till after beta?

I am wondering the same thing, since all beta info and gear will be erased.

Hope it doesn't matter cause I already did it

Couldn't resist

I skipped that, cause I'm not sure if I'll stay with the PS3 or switch to the PC yet. Don't want any bonuses locked in this platform.

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    please do not link your account the Beta. If you did, follow the steps to unlink it.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

how do I tell if my account has been linked to anything. I'm only getting the 360 version for now, and I dont wanna go into the beta and lose anything cuz I linked too early.

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalm View Post
    how do I tell if my account has been linked to anything. I'm only getting the 360 version for now, and I dont wanna go into the beta and lose anything cuz I linked too early.
    You have to link it with the code given to you in game on our official Defiance web site.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    You have to link it with the code given to you in game on our official Defiance web site.
    ah....so when I start the game up, it will tell me to link my account....ok. I think I can handle that.

I've been trying to get back to the page where I originally linked it as I remember there was an unlink option but now when I head back to www.defiance.com/linked it only gives me the option to enter a link code. Its also possible to unlink in the game itself, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleus09 View Post
    I've been trying to get back to the page where I originally linked it as I remember there was an unlink option but now when I head back to www.defiance.com/linked it only gives me the option to enter a link code. Its also possible to unlink in the game itself, right?
    am guessing the unlink option only shows up if your account is linked so maybe it is not linked?