+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ark Predator

Ark Predator

So, anybody got this awesome outfit yet? I mean I'm nowhere near getting it (No oranges, EGO 1000ish and the "Unlock Cloak, Blur, Overcharge and Decoy" challenge isn't registering ), so I was just curious if anybody was badass enough to have unlocked it. (Would insert image but I couldn't find one in the space of a couple of minutes, because I'm just that lazy )
    Dark Matter

PSN ID: Xx-Fang92-xX - PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by fang1192 View Post
    Cheers, took abit of a rummage through but I've found it. However it's a different colour, but ah well, still looks beasty

http://www.arkfalls.com/wp-content/u...ore_intro2.png
    Dark Matter

Quote Originally Posted by KjcKiesh View Post
    So, anybody got this awesome outfit yet? I mean I'm nowhere near getting it (No oranges, EGO 1000ish and the "Unlock Cloak, Blur, Overcharge and Decoy" challenge isn't registering ), so I was just curious if anybody was badass enough to have unlocked it. (Would insert image but I couldn't find one in the space of a couple of minutes, because I'm just that lazy )
    The pursuit you are referring to, you need to max the 4 skills out, not just unlock them. My buddy has it, its probably the best outfit you get from pursuits so far, IMO.
    VBI LM-43 Thunder [Cannoneer]

Legendary Ark Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ScarGardens View Post
    The pursuit you are referring to, you need to max the 4 skills out, not just unlock them. My buddy has it, its probably the best outfit you get from pursuits so far, IMO.
    The pursuit was broke at the beginning of the game and gave you the pursuit for just unlocking them. I think they may have fixed it, I did on accident at like ego 200 respecing my character.
    Gamertag: ChasinTheRabbit NA server
    Player: Kronic
    Ego: 1711
    Clan: Ark Hunter League
    Members: 250+
    Clan Page: http://arkhunterleague.ihostinghq.com
    Current Legendaries: 6

You mad that you suck bro? Well crying about the game won't make you better! Get back on that horse.

it's broken, I have all 4 unlocked and maxed out but my game doesn't have it registered, I'm guessing I'll have to respec my character to fix it, I'm not really looking forward to spending 15k to respec my character though.

this armour looks BA... but if I see anyone running around with it on right now or in the next month I will chase after them calling them 'no-lifer'... seriously for what it takes to get this outfit...no one should have it right now. I'm jealous if they do though >

Quote Originally Posted by ScarGardens View Post
    You are aware that if this is true your buddy did cheat to get it.
    Trusted status with any faction is not possible at this point in time and required for the pursuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgreen View Post
    Trusted status with any faction is not possible at this point in time and required for the pursuit.
    Oh yeah, didn't think about that at the time of posting... whoops =S
    Although I do remember that there is a glitch where you could repeat Contracts even if you'd done them already.
    Dark Matter