+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pissed off at rollback with no compensation and stuff -__-

Rollbacks are fine.. rollbacks without compensation is screwed up.. this aint beta or whatever anymore if it was i'd understand.. and now i've lost a couple of good stuff in the game which is damn hard to get due to the ****ty loot system that gives us like 90% of crap all the time.. especially when i bought boxes with bits.. all they can say is what.. sorry we'll just give u back the bits.. downright crap -__-
    Characters (PC) : Evesor & Xiaok

Rare gamer girl? nah.. Depends on what i am playing ^^~

Wal-Mart does rollbacks but they don't just give you stuff. This isn't the welfare center.

I wouldnt be to sure there wont be any compensation, you do however need to keep in mind these people have been up all night trying to fix this issue so that you people could once again play, which means they really havnt had the time to come up with a proper compensation, and defintly wouldn't have been able to implent it yet.

That said, I think it would be wrong to belive you are entitled to one, though knowing trion they will most likely do theyr best to satisfy theyr customeers.

I wouldn't mind a straight up rollback, but items i've had in my inventory for the last few days are missing and now my main quest status is bugged and I have multiple main quests going at once, and that was on the character not affected by the ego/skill bug.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruChaz View Post
    Wal-Mart does rollbacks but they don't just give you stuff. This isn't the welfare center.
    Sorry dont have wal-mart where i come from. if u got something you bought for and its screwed up you do want compensation right?
    Unless you're telling me that you like giving away free stuff back to the person who sold u

Quote Originally Posted by Munx View Post
    I wouldnt be to sure there wont be any compensation, you do however need to keep in mind these people have been up all night trying to fix this issue so that you people could once again play, which means they really havnt had the time to come up with a proper compensation, and defintly wouldn't have been able to implent it yet.

That said, I think it would be wrong to belive you are entitled to one, though knowing trion they will most likely do theyr best to satisfy theyr customeers.
    i doubt this is satisfying when you just want your items back and they tell you too bad and all.. and compensation i mean the stuff we work for that went missing.. not extra stuffs they should give us

This is the second time this has happened to me, coiincidentally enough, right after I spent REAL money and lost the resulting items from that REAL money spent. Trion worlds doesn't even give you a personal e-mail response, they don't give a ****, they aren't going to reimburse you for what you deserve, they're going to send out a generic 'sorry' message and some trash vanity item.

Quote Originally Posted by Munx View Post

I'm with you Munx... I really think people just need to chill out... They came out with a formal apology about the other things going on and I highly doubt this will go un-noticed and has them feeling really ****ty right now...

I know if it was me I would of probably kicked a few things by now.. like .. great.. We patch.. patch ****s **** up.. we apologize... server goes haywire, restarts database corrupts (I assume) everyone has their ego switched around etc causing a roll back...

I'm really curious to see what they have to save during the feed tomorrow. I hope they don't play softball and I know it will be more focused on the questions for Mr. Trost.. I just really hope they take a minute to approach what has been going on publicly.

It's already a dangerous game though as many of the vocal ones scrutinize anything they say or do as if they are hindering the second coming of Jesus or something.

Quote Originally Posted by yup View Post
    This is the second time this has happened to me, coiincidentally enough, right after I spent REAL money and lost the resulting items from that REAL money spent. Trion worlds doesn't even give you a personal e-mail response, they don't give a ****, they aren't going to reimburse you for what you deserve, they're going to send out a generic 'sorry' message and some trash vanity item.
    i know right? all they told me was sorry.. i'll be just returning you some bits.. thats all they can do? -__- seriously it pisses me off when orange items are hard to get let alone orange assault rifles carbines which i needed till i get one they decided to roll back .. tell us sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by Evesor View Post
    Sorry dont have wal-mart where i come from. if u got something you bought for and its screwed up you do want compensation right?
    Unless you're telling me that you like giving away free stuff back to the person who sold u
    Lol. It's just some dumb **** troll making a bad pun. Different kind of rollback.
    stitch