+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: srsly weapons?

srsly weapons?

can you explain them to me, what is the purpose of the numbers next to the icon. I have a white quality sniper with 3 next to it which is far superior in every aspect than a blue quality sniper with a 124 next to it.

I to see it to be pointless, I have a purple lvl 20 sniper rifle that I cant replace as nothings been remotely as good. Im now lvl 900 and still its the only sniper rifle I use

European Server
    XBL GT: xFullmetalRagex
    20 Year Veteran Gamer
    Mixer

Weapons are not level or ego rating based, they all have a flat damage.

Ex. A level 1 Vot Blaster will be the same damage as a level 1000 Vot blaster.

The only differences and advantages a weapon can have will be based on stat bonuses and mods.

-Nova ; Last Resort Member

Join us at lastresortclan.com

Defiance specs:

Ego rating: 1337
    Scrip: 4 mil
    Server: EU
    Clan: Last Resort ; TOP pvpers in EU

Yes that number is useless, I believe it is just the level required to equip it. (Say you want to trade a level 560 item to your friend who is 247, he wouldn't be able to use it until he reached that level.

so whats the point in having ego requirements in the first place? or whats the point in even upgrading at all in consequence why have a progressionable game where progression is pretty much pointless except for some very situational perks thats are tbh a bit **** except the main one you choose

Quote Originally Posted by Dans_Macabre View Post
    so whats the point in having ego requirements in the first place? or whats the point in even upgrading at all in consequence why have a progressionable game where progression is pretty much pointless except for some very situational perks thats are tbh a bit **** except the main one you choose
    Actually, I am only commenting on "Very situational perks that .........." - I actually believe they are not crappy, I have a great defensive build that I use for PvP and all I do is switch Blur to Decoy when goin PvE, I find perks to make all the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Schnibbly View Post
    Yes that number is useless, I believe it is just the level required to equip it. (Say you want to trade a level 560 item to your friend who is 247, he wouldn't be able to use it until he reached that level.
    if they are not any better why have a ego requirement

Quote Originally Posted by babyfacenorman View Post
    if they are not any better why have a ego requirement
    Ask the Devs, but good luck getting any reply, they only reply if someone calls them out or praise them for this "Amazing" game...

Quote Originally Posted by Dans_Macabre View Post
    1. To find a weapon with a better combination of bonuses (or more, higher rarity have more bonuses).

2. When you max the xp on a weapon you stop gaining xp for that weapon type.

should have read these before I paid my 59.99 last night