+ Reply to Thread

SledgeHammer, I have a forum accessing problem.

I have a problem accessing a part of the forums. I messaged you about it but I am not sure if you received it due to you probably get mass messaged alot. I just wan't to make sure you have at least received and acknowledge it whether it's solved soon or not.

Also messaged SledgeHammer about BETA forum issue. But he's clearly busy. BTW bar far the most active and useful forum mod I've probably seen on any games forums. Your doing awesome Sledge.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4581018&dateline=1363  724664
    Digital Kings Gaming Team
    http://digitalking.enjin.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by ExPresident View Post
    Also messaged SledgeHammer about BETA forum issue. But he's clearly busy. BTW bar far the most active and useful forum mod I've probably seen on any games forums. Your doing awesome Sledge.
    Yes, just from my short period of time here he seems to be replying very rapidly and giving useful feedback. Hope he stays for a while he seems to be liked by many.

I have the same issue. I'm sure many others do too, can we get a response please?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckphone View Post
    I have the same issue. I'm sure many others do too, can we get a response please?
    I am guessing it's an unsolved issue or maybe it takes time for it to completely link with your account.

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    My inbox has 500+ Pm's! Trying to respond to everyone I promise...
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    My inbox has 500+ Pm's! Trying to respond to everyone I promise...
    Thanks for at least acknowledging this post. Much appreciated. Just basically like many said cannot access the beta forum. To keep it simple for you considering your pm box is overloaded.

Still cannot access the beta forums. I am sure you are busy. I just had much feedback to give.

sledge responded to me in another post and said ps3 beta forums will go live on march 22

Can't access them either, but I must say that Sledge is an awesome Forums mod!