+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Shadow Wars is the last thing i have to do for Episode 2: Most Wanted Competitor

    Shadow Wars is the last thing i have to do for Episode 2: Most Wanted Competitor...

    and I literally cant get a game its constantly saying waiting for plays and it just fluxes back and forth without ever starting the game... It took me over 3 hours to get 100 kills in PVP and thats not due to lack of skill that was due to games not completing.., THIS IS MORE THAN AGGRAVATING ~!

    shadow wars is worse than PVP now this is just grand~!

  2. #2
    Senior Member 0_d4RK_FaLLen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunknIronRabitXBLnPSN View Post
    Shadow Wars is the last thing i have to do for Episode 2: Most Wanted Competitor...

    and I literally cant get a game its constantly saying waiting for plays and it just fluxes back and forth without ever starting the game... It took me over 3 hours to get 100 kills in PVP and thats not due to lack of skill that was due to games not completing.., THIS IS MORE THAN AGGRAVATING ~!

    shadow wars is worse than PVP now this is just grand~!

    Go to a major arkfall when it's done type in to area chat about shadow wars. Also shadow wars is glitched and likes to say you lost when your team wins. Took 8 times before finally got pursuit and I had to make sure to lose in order to get it.
    GT: d4RK FaLLen

  3. #3
    Junior Member Tsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Is it really glitch? I thought I was going crazy cause I was on the winning team for two teams but it kept saying I was defeated, so I thought I was missing some sort of game mechanic or something.

  4. #4
    Senior Member 0_d4RK_FaLLen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki View Post
    Is it really glitch? I thought I was going crazy cause I was on the winning team for two teams but it kept saying I was defeated, so I thought I was missing some sort of game mechanic or something.
    Nope it's glitch like so many other things. I spent hour waiting to talk to support after winning 7 in a row without getting pursuit. They said it was a known issue but no eta on fix. Right after I got off chat I tried again and basically tanked my team to make sure we lost. Sure some teammates were little ****ed when I took the Cerberus with 2 teammates and bailed just before sending it flying into the ocean.
    GT: d4RK FaLLen

  5. #5
    Junior Member Tsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by 0_d4RK_FaLLen View Post
    Nope it's glitch like so many other things. I spent hour waiting to talk to support after winning 7 in a row without getting pursuit. They said it was a known issue but no eta on fix. Right after I got off chat I tried again and basically tanked my team to make sure we lost. Sure some teammates were little ****ed when I took the Cerberus with 2 teammates and bailed just before sending it flying into the ocean.
    lol, ok well I'll try and just keep play some wars till I hit a team that is really bad. Kind of wish now that I was on the other team the first team I played as they tanked badly.

  6. #6
    Senior Member 0_d4RK_FaLLen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki View Post
    lol, ok well I'll try and just keep play some wars till I hit a team that is really bad. Kind of wish now that I was on the other team the first team I played as they tanked badly.
    If all else fails find an emergency with a hulker, monarch or mutant mini-gunners and lead them to your team. It's pretty funny to see it happen but did feel kinda bad.
    GT: d4RK FaLLen

  7. #7
    Senior Member Blastiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by 0_d4RK_FaLLen View Post
    If all else fails find an emergency with a hulker, monarch or mutant mini-gunners and lead them to your team. It's pretty funny to see it happen but did feel kinda bad.
    I thought loosing might be the solution but sadly it is completely random if you are given a win or not. I've won 3 and lost 2 yet I have never been told I "Won".
    Online ID's : XBL/PS3/WiiU = Blastiel



    Sign up @ Joypadders.com for Gaming Japes and High Jinx

    Website / YouTube Channel / Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts