+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Quitters.

Dear Quitters.

Give me your gear before you quit the game please.

I saw a similar thread on the PC forum, and thought... Damn, there is alot of items going to be going to waste. So, don't be wasteful, hit me up with a message, and give me all of your stuff before quitting.
    PSN: stimulant_-

Quote Originally Posted by Stimulant View Post
    Give me your gear before you quit the game please.

I saw a similar thread on the PC forum, and thought... Damn, there is alot of items going to be going to waste. So, don't be wasteful, hit me up with a message, and give me all of your stuff before quitting.
    I admire the entrepreneurial spirit, but I think far fewer PS3 users are just going to abandon.

Plus - what would be the point? There is no sub fee. If I want to ragequit tonight, I could try the game out again in a few months at no cost.

(Assuming there's a server...)

Dead Island Riptide hits on tuesday that's it for me but like the previous poster said what does it matter I can just hop on after I finish it and see if this game has made any improvements.

LV-426, Hadleys Hope Terraforming Colony (Vacation homes on Pandora & Promethea)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
    Dead Island Riptide hits on tuesday that's it for me but like the previous poster said what does it matter I can just hop on after I finish it and see if this game has made any improvements.
    You looking for.co-op buddies for.riptide? No one I know is buying besides me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
    Some folks like to trade in games when they quit them. I'm pretty much aiming this at that minority.
    PSN: stimulant_-