+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Endgame, please please.

I have finished the main story, EGO rating: 763.
    i'm curious if there is anything else left to do besides co-op missions which i have already completed at least twice each; also the side missions and hotshot/timetrials i have completed each. I unlocked the black dodge for getting gold in the time trials and now im pretty lost for what to do...

Any ideas?
    I really dont want this game to get boring, i mean its an mmo fgs..

Pursuits should be the top of the list right now. If you finished at 763, you missed out on a lot.

"There are two things that are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity. I am not sure about the Universe." ~Frederick Pearle

like what? ive been doing pursuits. have i actually missed out on content because of rushing the storyline?

You need to get out of the house if you did everything in this game. Go to the park or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukematsukeru View Post
    I have finished the main story, EGO rating: 763.
    i'm curious if there is anything else left to do besides co-op missions which i have already completed at least twice each; also the side missions and hotshot/timetrials i have completed each. I unlocked the black dodge for getting gold in the time trials and now im pretty lost for what to do...

Any ideas?
    I really dont want this game to get boring, i mean its an mmo fgs..
    Wow did you just rush throught the Main story line... Hmm let me think, maybe try the pvp or shadow wars. Trials or maybe do a few persues for some cool looking threads. Maybe even a side mission to i dont know.. Understand a few of the characters better... Pick one

Quote Originally Posted by kronos316 View Post
    You need to get out of the house if you did everything in this game. Go to the park or something like that.
    As for what to do now, i play PvP and liek i said i have doen all the trails to at least Gold.
    I'm just gunna leave the game alone and wait for any news on endgame content. So glad there isnt a subscription fee as i seem to have ran out of things to do in an MMO for the first time ever.

yea, ur missing a lot, I havnt done anything but the story and im level 580, so yea I doubt you have done all the side missions. im seening people getting close to 2000 now.
    GT: Universalpwner

ok that is just sometimes not the answer. Some people are injure or have illness that prevent them from going out. So please not everyone that plays xbox has no life, living in a man cave,and over 400 lbs.. That is stereo typeing and is wronge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pace122004 View Post
    yea, ur missing a lot, I havnt done anything but the story and im level 580, so yea I doubt you have done all the side missions. im seening people getting close to 2000 now.
    There are tons of things to do being a 2000+ your missing out on alot.

What i am doing is the main missions, until the new side quests pop up.. I'm at 404, and not even close to the last missions..