+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1
    Senior Member Obvious Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    luverne valley, california
    Posts
    226

    Any military gamers?

    anyone at all? is there anyone out there combing the forums who's done a few years in hell that's playing around these parts? if so, stop by and feel free to say hello.

    i was in Aco 3BSTB 1CD in Fort Hood. how bout yourselves?
    PSN: SkittlesTheFox
    Facebook: Fistor Rowbawtow
    Character: Obvious Lee
    Clan: NotSoNinja
    "Never buy marmalade from a guy in a top hat"~Gex

  2. #2
    Senior Member EvilOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Obvious Lee View Post
    anyone at all? is there anyone out there combing the forums who's done a few years in hell that's playing around these parts? if so, stop by and feel free to say hello.

    i was in Aco 3BSTB 1CD in Fort Hood. how bout yourselves?

    1-1 CAV Büdingen Germany US Army 91B. 1995-2000

    hello hello

  3. #3
    Senior Member Obvious Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    luverne valley, california
    Posts
    226
    germany was way too cold for me. only stopped there on my way in and on my way out. hats off to ya for dealing with that cold hell v.v
    PSN: SkittlesTheFox
    Facebook: Fistor Rowbawtow
    Character: Obvious Lee
    Clan: NotSoNinja
    "Never buy marmalade from a guy in a top hat"~Gex

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    210
    Did 5 years before getting a medical. Was with the 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team out of Alaska. Did 16 months in Iraq with HHC 4th BN 23rd Infantry from August 2005 through December 2006.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Obvious Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    luverne valley, california
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by SGTquig View Post
    Did 5 years before getting a medical. Was with the 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team out of Alaska. Did 16 months in Iraq with HHC 4th BN 23rd Infantry from August 2005 through December 2006.
    were you in diyalah at the time? specifically FoB Warhorse?
    PSN: SkittlesTheFox
    Facebook: Fistor Rowbawtow
    Character: Obvious Lee
    Clan: NotSoNinja
    "Never buy marmalade from a guy in a top hat"~Gex

  6. #6
    Senior Member Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,379
    I thought I remembered a clan that was centered around those in the military. Here ya go -- http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ilitary-Gamers
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

  7. #7
    Member Nightlistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    53
    Washington D.C. Bureau of Naval Personnel and NAVCOTELSTA Pentagon. (1995-2004)
    Proxxi: 1079, Stoya: 337
    501st Legion
    "Let's Apply Some Ultra-Violence!"

  8. #8
    Senior Member Obvious Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    luverne valley, california
    Posts
    226
    im always wondering if im going to run into someone i worked with in one of these games. example: i swear to god i've seen taaltos somewhere before.........just cant remember where.
    PSN: SkittlesTheFox
    Facebook: Fistor Rowbawtow
    Character: Obvious Lee
    Clan: NotSoNinja
    "Never buy marmalade from a guy in a top hat"~Gex

  9. #9
    Member Djomblade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    70
    yes 40 months active total. 25th ID out Schofield Barracks Hawaii 2nd Brigade Stryker Combat Team. 11B MOS. And yes I was specifically deployed to Iraq at FOB Warhorse for 9 months out of my 12 month deployment and 3 months at COB Speicher. I was hit with a 107mm rocket at FOB warhorse in a Civilian suv we used to pick people up from the pax terminal. Anyways, yes I served and still currently do but am a national guardsman now as just over three years active infantry was enough for this 33 year old lol. Wanted to come back home to my family and get a full time job here and yes I am having great fun with this game.
    God has a sense of humor...just go to Wal-Mart and look at the people.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Obvious Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    luverne valley, california
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Djomblade1 View Post
    yes 40 months active total. 25th ID out Schofield Barracks Hawaii 2nd Brigade Stryker Combat Team. 11B MOS. And yes I was specifically deployed to Iraq at FOB Warhorse for 9 months out of my 12 month deployment and 3 months at COB Speicher. I was hit with a 107mm rocket at FOB warhorse in a Civilian suv we used to pick people up from the pax terminal. Anyways, yes I served and still currently do but am a national guardsman now as just over three years active infantry was enough for this 33 year old lol. Wanted to come back home to my family and get a full time job here and yes I am having great fun with this game.
    i was one of the TUAV operators that was working on the flight line near pad 3. i know it's been a while coming, but sorry for all the noise.
    PSN: SkittlesTheFox
    Facebook: Fistor Rowbawtow
    Character: Obvious Lee
    Clan: NotSoNinja
    "Never buy marmalade from a guy in a top hat"~Gex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts